28th March 2011, 11:07 PM
wati

Will MCA be a better choice or DOEACC B Level?

will mca be a better choice or doeacc b level?

thanks

1st May 2011, 08:34 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Will MCA be a better choice or DOEACC B Level?

Well DOEACC B Level well recognized, but still MCA has its own charm.

MCA was never been so attracting option as it is at present. India being the No. 1 IT Industry in the world has made it so and created a plethora of oppurtunities for Computer, Management and IT graduates.

But recently it has been noticeed that MCA has to faced Lack of Job opputunity and quality prospect because of Increasing number of IT & Computer Engineers.

So, in this case the think what makes MCA to alive is Increasing Online Business, and IT Hubs in different states of India. MCA Graduates becomes Gold valued after having 3-5 years of Experiance. I mean life at starting level is some what struggling but its okay after sharoening of skills.

A person even being in TOP 10 MCA Graduate at Banglore University he struggled almost for 2.5 years for getting good Job and now he is settled down with IBM with great pay.

The thing I want to explain is that You must required Talent & Skills to cope up with the Market needs.

However, it depends upon your onw interest and abilities. Remember no one can judge you better then yourself.

Regards
~Faiyaz~
1st May 2011, 08:50 PM
SAMSUMIT

Hi frd
its clear like a crystal that mca is degree and program of master degree and doeacc is short term course.so in two sides both are better but phase is different like two phase of coin
10th May 2011, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

i want to ask that can i take admission in MCA after my DOEACC 'A' level...???? nd plzz tell me which grade is eligible for regular MCA from ip university according to DOEACC 'a' level...
30th May 2011, 03:43 PM
shlrao
Senior Member+

I think MCA is best option then the DOEACC levels because MCA has lot of demand in both government and private sector.

After completing MCA you can make your career according to your interest. Now days IT companies are looking for computer professional in huge demand.

So it’s not time to seat mum please choose fast what to do and start to make a good career.
17th June 2011, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

Can i give ssc exam after complete DOCE A level ?
1st July 2011, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

is it better to do mca from distance learning or to do the doeacc level course i am very confused please help me.
11th July 2011, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

I have compleated BCA.Now I think to do MBA...and after that i want to complete DOEACC C level or M.Tech. Is It a right decision?please show me a right path..
31st August 2011, 03:02 AM
Unregistered

Is it DOEACC B-Level or MCA from distance learning, which one is more valuable in IT business world?
9th January 2012, 03:09 PM
ER.vicky rajput

Post Re: Will MCA be a better choice or DOEACC B Level?

DOEACC B level is much better than MCA .Because in B level the new technology and advance
concept are given to learn in comparison with MCA.In B level u learn new languages like c,c++,ASp.Net and visual basic .
7th February 2012, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

IS DOEACC B level recognized for all competative exams which requires MCA?
14th June 2012, 12:38 AM
Unregistered

Plz frnd help me now i m admission in a level what to do after complete A .b level or Mca
14th June 2012, 01:27 PM
mnbgvs

Quote:
Originally Posted by wati View Post

thanks
hi friend,

Disinformation: DOEACC B Level

DOEACC B Level qualification is equivalent to MCA.

Nearly every student of computer course know about DOEACC and its B-Level. If you query in any DOEACC affiliated center, they will tell that B-Level = MCA. There are several advertisements in different newspapers about it. But there are several cases, where the B-Level pass outs are not getting the same status of MCA. You can find them in www.doeaccmantra.com.

It is a big place where you will find nearly everything about DOEACC. Search with the words “DOEACC B level problem” and you will find lots of complains.
These students are victims of disinformation. They could not understand the actual status of B-Level because the affiliated centres provide wrong information to people to get more students (i.e. more business).
The innocent students paid a lot of money for something that was not their requirement. Now I will describe here the real status of MCA and DOEACC B-level.
MCA is a degree course

MCA is the acronym of Master of Computer Application. From the name it is clearthat it is a master degree. It is approved by UGC. So it has a universal value.

ALL THE BEST....
15th October 2012, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

Guys I will suggest one thing. Dont be in confusion. Get admission in any open university for MCA. Knowledge and Skill depend upon you. You can get it outside or from self study.

But if you will go for B level, then 95% you have to face a problem with job. Most of companies will not give value to this degree.

So better to go for MCA than B level. I am suffering with B level degree.
15th October 2012, 05:42 PM
strugglingwithBlevel

Guys I will suggest one thing. Dont be in confusion. Get admission in any open university for MCA. Knowledge and Skill depend upon you. You can get it outside or from self study.

But if you will go for B level, then 95% you have to face a problem with job. Most of companies will not give value to this degree.

So better to go for MCA than B level. I am suffering with B level degree.
11th December 2012, 03:16 AM
Unregistered

Am i eligible to apply for MCA after completing doeacc "A" level without having a graduation
9th July 2013, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

can i do do mca after doeacc a level i had done bcom parse
13th July 2013, 07:34 PM
chriss harris

Quote:
Originally Posted by wati View Post

thanks
DOEACC 'B' level would be better as you would have regular classes and more so, IGNOU is recognized but the first impression one gets is that of an open university. You could also try for some other university entrances outside WB, if it is not so much of a problem. If the job you get is really good to resist, then only go for it else first complete your education and everything will fall into place.
11th June 2014, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

I am a commerce student i want my career in computer field is bca is right decision ?
6th June 2015, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

AFTER COMPLETING DOEACC A LEVEL , WILL I ELIGIBLE TO TAKE ADMISSION IN MCA WITH ANY GOVT. OR PVT. INSTITUTIONS.

THANKS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?