10th February 2019, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

Will my 2 degrees be accepted for government jobs which I gained while studying simultaneously?

I am Rakesh from West Bengal, I'm in my graduation B.Sc degree final year and my first year diploma DMLT (medical degree) done at the same time. Now my question is can I show this two degree to get a government jobs? Will it be accepted?

14th February 2019, 11:05 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will my 2 degrees be accepted for government jobs which I gained while studying simultaneously?

No, you are not eligible to pursue two courses simultaneously and hence one of them will become invalid.

So, you are not eligible to present or mention the detail about both of them to get recruitment in government jobs.
15th February 2019, 05:59 PM
praveenyoutuber

Default Re: Will my 2 degrees be accepted for government jobs which I gained while studying simultaneously?

No, The students should not be allowed to undertake two regular degrees at the same time. On January 19, the University Grants Commission (UGC) said that its consultations regarding allowing students to pursue two degrees simultaneously have not received a positive response so far.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?