22nd January 2015, 01:57 AM
Unregistered

Will my both degree and diploma degree be valid if I have completed in private and regular?

HI,

I Done 3 year electronic engineering diploma, regular, from 1991 to 1994 , simultaneously i done Graduation from 1992 to 1995. while 1st year and 2nd year of graduation done private in 1992-93 and 1993-94 respectively and after completion of diploma , i took regular admission in graduation in final year. is both degree and diploma is valid?

18th April 2015, 11:49 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will my both degree and diploma degree be valid if I have completed in private and regular?

Both of the qualifications should not be regular at the same time. One of them should be a correspondence course to make it legitimate. Also, it is up to you to use any one of the given qualification according to the requirement. I don't think you need both the qualification for a job at the same time.

If you want to just add the information into the CV then you have to mentioned on course as correspondence. You must have done Graduation in correspondence mode because Diploma Engineering is a regular course which is approved by technical council. Therefore, take decision according to this rule.
18th June 2015, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will my both degree and diploma degree be valid if I have completed in private and regular?

my brother completed bsc in 2002-2005 from government university and also bsc in 2003-2006 from private is it valid
18th November 2015, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

I have done private graduation in bsc from mds university.and regular nursing diploma in gnm.can I show both .
23rd June 2016, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

Can we do diploma and degree together through distance education for government jobs
9th October 2016, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

In a government job I have shown two degrees. One is from distance and another from regular. Will they accept it Or reject it?
17th October 2016, 09:34 AM
Unregistered

I can do diploma regular and graduation from distance education? It is legal or illegal ? What will happen if someone apply RTI on that?
23rd March 2017, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am doing polytechnic diploma in mechanical engineering, and BA both are regular but the passing year of diploma is 2014-2107 and BA is 2015 -2018.......
25th May 2017, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

Will my both degree ICDEOL (B.A)and diploma in PGDCA PTU correspondence
be valid if I have completed in same session(H.P)?
23rd June 2017, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

Can I do both diploma in electronics engineering and Bsc together.
I have passed 12 from cbse board.

Plz reply me
18th August 2017, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

I want to complete my degree session 2017-2020 and diploma with session 2019-2019 both are distance mode.
What is valid or invalid
15th September 2018, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

I HAVE DONE MY PG THROUGH REGULAR COURSE AND B.ED THROUGH DISTANCE COURSE IN HE SAME YEAR IN 1993. IS IT POSSIBLE TI APPLY FOR A GOVT JOB.IS IT GOING TO BE CONSIDER VALID?
25th November 2018, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Regular teaching diploma and correspondence graduation simultaneously valid or not?
4th July 2019, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

Can i do b.ed from regular university and m.com from distance mood at same time
6th December 2019, 09:11 AM
Unregistered

I have completed degree from govt college and diploma from private college at the same time and both at regular basis which one is valid
17th May 2020, 12:57 AM
Unregistered

Can I complete my diploma in pharmacy and BSC together ? Will my diploma and degree valid or no?
25th July 2020, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

Sir BTC 1st year regular and BA final year same year are valid if in case any government order please send me. My mail [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?