21st December 2011, 12:52 AM
khyati dengra

Will my AIEEE form get rejected if my AIEEE attestation on photo is unclear?

my aieee attestation on photo got rubed but it also show my school address.is it rejected or not?

21st December 2011, 01:22 PM
NARSHAN
Junior Member+

Smile Re: Will my AIEEE form get rejected if my AIEEE attestation on photo is unclear?

Quote:
Originally Posted by khyati dengra View Post
my aieee attestation on photo got rubed but it also show my school address.is it rejected or not?
The AIEEE officials have mentioned in their official FAQ section that
even if the photo is not accepted the confirmation page will not be cancelled.
So there is no need to worry !
For confirmation visit
http://aieee.nic.in/aieee2012/aieee/FAQAIEEE.pdf
Or refer to the attatchment
Attached Files
File Type: pdf FAQAIEEE.pdf(48.0 KB, 75 views)
21st December 2011, 02:24 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Will my AIEEE form get rejected if my AIEEE attestation on photo is unclear?

Quote:
Originally Posted by khyati dengra View Post

AIEEE Application Form

The last date for AIEEE form submission is 31st December,2011

The AIEEE 2012 offline exam is going to be conducted on 29th April,2012 and the online exam is going to be conducted from 7th May,2012 till 26th May,2012

For the candidates who are applying for the online mode, they are free to choose their date and time slot for the exam according to their own suitability..

The photograph to be pasted on the AIEEE form has to be preferably black and white with both having your name and date on which the photograph has been taken..

One of the two photographs pasted on the form has to be attested by a gazetted officer or the school principal from where you are going to appear/have passed 12th..

If there are even traces of the attestation (if not completely visible) on the photograph then also your application form will be accepted..

The attestation is just a proof that you are a genuine person and the marksheets you have submitted are genuine so that is why the formality of attestation is there..

Most probably,you won't face any problems because of this but still its better to be confirmed completely..rather than to have so much tension about all this stuff so just call up to any of the following contact numbers,provide them with your application number and they will guide you through..

011-22239177-80, Extn. 110, 151 & 157
011-22246095, 22246087

for more information and queries visit http://aieee.nic.in

all the best and don't worry..

With Warm Regards
Nitz
21st December 2011, 03:14 PM
saasmari
Senior Member++

Default Re: Will my AIEEE form get rejected if my AIEEE attestation on photo is unclear?

Dear pal,
For applying for the AIEEE exam you need to paste a passport size photo more preferably coloured. The photo need to be attested by the head of the institution. The attestation is asked only for the purpose that to know that the details are reliable and to avoid malpractice during the examination.
So there is no need for you to worry regarding that. Your application will not be rejected. You need to attach sc and st certificate in case you require reservation. A demand draft in favor of the secretary, central board of secondary education, Delhi need to be taken and sent along with the application. Do write your registration number and address on the back side of the demand draft. Send your application through registered or speed post and not through courier. Have the receipt for sending with you safely.
22nd December 2011, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will my AIEEE form get rejected if my AIEEE attestation on photo is unclear?

I have attested both the photographs on my application form ,will it be rejected ?
26th December 2011, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

if our parents or gaurdains have not sign at the end does it reject the form
26th December 2011, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

IF PARENTS DO NOT SIGN AT THE END THEN DOES AIEE FORM GET REJECTED AT THE END
5th January 2012, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

I have not written my reg. no. and course opted on the back of demand draft . Will my form get rejected?
8th January 2012, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

What If I have filled the conformation page which is the photocopy of the printed page and sent it?
11th April 2012, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

I did not mention my parents signature in admit card; my admit card is rejected or not???????????????????
9th May 2012, 11:22 PM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

if you are applying for the online mode, they are free to choose their date and time slot for the exam according to their own suitability..
The photograph to be pasted on the AIEEE form has to be preferably black and white with both having your name and date on which the photograph has been taken..
One of the two photographs pasted on the form has to be attested by a gazetted officer or the school principal from where you are going to appear/have passed 12th..
If there are even traces of the attestation
6th December 2012, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

will my form is rejected if i forget my gaurdience signature
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?