11th December 2011, 07:42 PM
kbinju

Will it be a problem if I forget to write the name and date on the photo of AIEEE form?

i have attached a coloured photo and forgot to write name and date with photo in aieee form?will my form get rejected?should i resend my form?

15th December 2011, 01:42 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will it be a problem if I forget to write the name and date on the photo of AIEEE form?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbinju View Post
i have attached a coloured photo and forgot to write name and date with photo in aieee form?will my form get rejected?should i resend my form?
Yes, your application is most likely to get rejected because as per the guidelines mentioned in the AIEEE brochure, any mistake in the application form submitted online, any mistake on the confirmation page or incomplete confirmation page and absence of any required document will lead to rejection of the application.
28th December 2011, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will it be a problem if I forget to write the name and date on the photo of AIEEE form?

should the photo be black & white ?
24th November 2012, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

Will a photograph without date in JEE application form lead to rejection of the form ?
21st January 2013, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

I have write my name starting form my name instead of Surname.Will it be a problem?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?