25th March 2011, 12:41 AM
shrtgarg

Will PSU's won't come under NITs for recruitment?

is it true that now psus will not come to nits for the recruitment? Please tell me if its true

8th August 2011, 04:04 AM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Lightbulb Re: Will PSU's won't come under NITs for recruitment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrtgarg View Post
is it true that now psus will not come to nits for the recruitment? Please tell me if its true
PSU i.e Public Sector Undertaking is one of the Government Cum Private job sector is fully based on Written test and then Interview just like upsc Exams.

PSU never came to NIT For its recruitment and it will never come for this procedure. ALL India candidates are Eligible for this. No priority is given to NIT's.

General requirements: B.E. /B.Tech. /B.Sc.(Engg.) – Degree required, For final-year students, the final result of 8th semester and mark-sheets must be presented at the time of interview, Minimum cut-off % of B.Tech varies for different PSUs Gen. Category:-60%-70%; Reserved Category:-50%-60%,Some PSUs allow only present final year students and last two year pass-outs. e.g. NTPC

For dates you have to refer to this link and For Exam Syllabus or Paper Pattern for HPCL Officer

Exam Introduction :- Students can Work in Public cum Government jobs which is under PSU's i.e Public Sector Undertaking.

Papers & Pattern :- The Written Exam Consists of Two Parts,General Aptitude & Technical Aptitude. General aptitude include Intellectual Potential test, Quantitative Aptitude and English Language.
8th August 2011, 02:26 PM
rana2011
Banned

Default Re: Will PSU's won't come under NITs for recruitment?

PSU i.e Public Sector Undertaking is one of the Government Cum Private job sector is fully based on Written test and then Interview just like upsc Exams.

PSU never came to NIT For its recruitment and it will never come for this procedure. ALL India candidates are Eligible for this. No priority is given to NIT's.

Some PSUs allow only present final year students and last two year pass-outs. e.g. NTPC

For dates you have to refer to this link and For Exam Syllabus or Paper Pattern for HPCL Officer

Exam Introduction :- Students can Work in Public cum Government jobs which is under PSU's i.e Public Sector Undertaking.

The Written Exam Consists of Two Parts:-
General Aptitude
&
Technical Aptitude.

General aptitude include Intellectual Potential test.
Quantitative Aptitude and English Language.

THANKS!
1st October 2012, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

after the court decision will psu ready to come in NIT?
19th January 2013, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

as court lifted stay on psu hiring from top engineering colleges,then psu will come to iit/nit for campus recruitment from next year???????
1st November 2014, 10:06 AM
Unregistered

Yes as per the court after lifting stay on cancellation of PSU's to recruit from NIT's/IIT's PSU's can visit NIT's for recruitment.That seems to be a good news hope PSU's will come from this year onwards.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?