20th April 2012, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

Will there be any separate entry into Indian Navy for the candidates of Diploma holders? Where the requirements and Physical Standards for these candidates to join Navy?

Respected Sir,

I done Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. Now I am willing to Join in Indian Navy. Is there any separate entry for diploma holders. For that what will be the requirements in merit as well as physical fitness.

15th May 2012, 11:01 PM
krithika.mm

Default Re: Will there be any separate entry into Indian Navy for the candidates of Diploma holders? Where the requirements and Physical Standards for these candidates to join Navy?

In Indian Navy you can join as
1.ATC - Age 19 1/2 to 25 Years - Graduate with first class under maths/Physics/Electronic. Short service commission

2.Observer - Age 19 to 23 Year - Graduate with min 55% in any discipline.

3.Law - Age 22 - 27 year - A degree in Law

4.Logistics - Age 19 1/2 to 25 year - first class degree in BA (Economics) B.com, B.Sc IT, CA , ICWA, BCA ,MCA, BE / B.Tech

5.Education - Age 21 - 25 years - A master degree with at least 50% marks

6.Naval Architecture - Age 21 - 25 Years BE/B.Tech in Naval Academy /Mech / Civil with 60%

7.Pilot- 60% in the B.Tech program and within the age limit of 19-23 years

You can take up CDS exam. CDS Stands for Combined Defense Services examination, and this examination is conducted by UPSC twice a year. To be eligible, you must score a minimum of 60% in your B.Tech program and must be within the age limit of 19-24 years.

All the best!
3rd November 2012, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will there be any separate entry into Indian Navy for the candidates of Diploma holders? Where the requirements and Physical Standards for these candidates to join Navy?

Hello Sir/Madam

Im from merchant navy background. I just entered merchant navy and completed my one sailing between india and srilanka as a ordinary seaman rank. Could i enter Indian navy with this sea experience. I have completed my 2 PCM, but i dont have good percentage in that. Good in english. What is the procedure for me to enter in indian navy?

Blessen 9645796136 [email protected]
24th May 2013, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

hi!!
Rajkiran is here.I completed my B.tech with 67% in ece stream and i am 23 years old.Is there any possibility for me to get in to indian navy.If there is any possibility please guide me in which way and which rank i can go.

[email protected]
24th May 2013, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

hi!!
Rajkiran is here.I completed my B.tech with 67% in ece stream and i am 23 years old.Is there any possibility for me to get in to indian navy.If there is any possibility please guide me in which way and which rank i can go.

[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?