16th July 2011, 01:35 AM
mgbejume

Will there be any short programs in Printing Technology in institutions in India?

Hi,

I want to know if there are short program in printing technology in an institution in India.

Joe

Related Questions:
  1. What are the various government opportunities available for candidates with printing technology expertise?
  2. Are there any Short Term Printing Technology or Offset Printing Courses available in Bangalore of 3 to 6 months duration?
  3. List of government sectors which I can apply for getting job after completion of B.E in printing and packaging technology?
  4. Admission in B.E./B.Tech Printing Technology after diploma?
  5. How to get admission in B.E. (Printing Technology) after diploma completion?
  6. What are the job opportunities in government sector?
  7. What are the various job opportunities in government sector? -- [New]
  8. Am I eligible for getting admission in MS Printing Technology after qualifying pre degree(PCM), Diploma in Printing Technology and BBA?
  9. How to get admission to first/second year B.E in printing technology in Pune Vidhyarthi Ghruha College of engineering after completing diploma in printing technology from Karnataka?
  10. Objective questions and answers of printing technology?
  11. How to do degree in printing? I am a diploma holder in printing technology
  12. Printing course in Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the scope of printing technology
  14. Objective questions of OMR exam based on Diploma Printing Technology with answers?
  15. List of colleges along with their details offering B.Tech course in printing technology through correspondence or regular for diploma holders in AP?
  16. How to get a government job after completing B.Tech in printing technology?
  17. Which course is better among Printing Technology Diploma and BBA?
  18. List of Distance colleges which offer 3 years Diploma in Printing Technology course in Kerala?
16th July 2011, 10:05 AM
arvind_singh
Banned

Default Re: Will there be any short programs in Printing Technology in institutions in India?

Print technology are non-impact and make use of computers.Pre-press technicians and
press operators are needed to approve the image for mistakes, load paper, monitor ink
distribution and maintain the machinery.

Certificate Courses available are ::

Specialized studies in printing technology
Silk screen,
Electronic imaging
Digital printing.

These programs can typically be completed in a year and may include elective courses in
offset press work and pre-press techniques.

Associate degree programs includes ::

Graphics
Digital technology
Management

If you want to advance to supervisor positions within the industry.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?