22nd October 2011, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

Will the WB engineering joint exam be in English or Bengali?

Whether WB Engineering Joint question will be in english or bengali ?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for the post of English Teacher in Bengali Medium School after completing graduation in English?
  2. What percentage of portion is covered by Bengali and English grammar in WB-TET exam?
  3. Sample Question Papers for TET Exam with answers of Bengali and English? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Sample question papers with answers of Bengali and English for TET exam?
  5. Ph.D in Bengali after 48.5% marks in M.A (Bengali)? New topics for Ph.D Bengali? Institutes in UK/USA for the same?
  6. Can I be eligible to appear for NET/SET with Bengali in India? I have done my M.A in Bengali
  7. Can I choose English as 1st or 2nd language in WBCHSE instead of Bengali?
  8. Syllabus of TET in English, Bengali for WBSSC exam?
  9. Is it difficult to study 11th Science in English Medium being a Bengali student?
  10. What is the procedure followed for getting admission from Bengali to English medium? -- [New]
  11. How to get admitted in M.A with Bengali? What is the syllabus for the same
  12. How may I get question and answer script of WB-SSC Tet in both Bengali and English language?
  13. How may I get information about Bengali and English language papers for TET?
  14. List of universities and their entrance tests details for MA in Bengali?
  15. How may I get CBSE class 12th sample papers of political science, Bengali, economics and English?
  16. Will the West Bengal Engineering Question be available in English or Bengali?
  17. Will the West Bengal engineering question be in English or Bengali?
  18. Is it allwoed to write the answers in English in Bengal school service commission exam?
7th June 2012, 06:32 PM
akhil.batra898

Default Re: Will the WB engineering joint exam be in English or Bengali?

Wbjee provide language option for all students so there is no problem you ca give exam in any of the eighteen primary languages including english
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?