30th May 2010, 11:04 PM
anbuvaishu

Would I get 1st phase counseling if my cutoff is 170? How to know my ranking in engineering counseling?

sir i have completed +2 last year.i had applied for engineering counselling last year.but i couldn't join the college last year.and also i have applied for counselling.my cut off s 170. would i get 1st phase of counselling?and how to know my ranking?pls answer me sir. send to my mail id...

Related Questions:
27th May 2011, 04:20 PM
Ramya.V.N

Thumbs up Re: Would I get 1st phase counseling if my cutoff is 170? How to know my ranking in engineering counseling?

Quote:
Originally Posted by anbuvaishu View Post
sir i have completed +2 last year.i had applied for engineering counselling last year.but i couldn't join the college last year.and also i have applied for counselling.my cut off s 170. would i get 1st phase of counselling?and how to know my ranking?pls answer me sir. send to my mail id...
Hi friend,
Do apply for the Anna university counselling and you will get the ranklist with the counselling date.based on the community also the availability of colleges ll change.As my point you ll get some good selfinace colleges.All the best!!!
7th June 2011, 07:21 AM
balarmkec

Default Re: Would I get 1st phase counseling if my cutoff is 170? How to know my ranking in engineering counseling?

Quote:
Originally Posted by anbuvaishu View Post
Yes you will be called for the first phase counselling. To know you rank, go to anna university website to get ur rank when they publish it.

All The Best
14th June 2011, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Would I get 1st phase counseling if my cutoff is 170? How to know my ranking in engineering counseling?

how can i know anna university counselling rank of 2008 with knowing only name?
3rd July 2011, 06:48 PM
saasmari
Senior Member++

you will get in the first phrase itself. you can know your ranking in
Anna university website
2nd September 2011, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

wen is third councilling for bsc nursing
6th June 2012, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

i have got 170 cutoff in 2 2012 did in bc category what are the colleges are available for me in counselling.does i have chance to seat in Rajalakshmi engineering college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?