19th August 2011, 12:57 AM
Dilipkc

Written test question of Wipro WASE?

Sir,will you tell me some written test questions of wipro wase....please send me the questions

19th August 2011, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Written test question of Wipro WASE?

Sir,will you tell me some written test questions of wipro wase....please send me the questions
30th December 2011, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

sir i want some sample questions and its solutions.please send it to my mail [email protected]
23rd January 2012, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

i want previous wipro written test papers
5th February 2012, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

sir i want some previous papers and its solutions.please send it to my mail [email protected]
23rd February 2012, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

My question is,where wil be conducting wase,wet and wiSTA EXAMS
23rd February 2012, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

My query is that the where wil be counding wase,wet and wiSTA EXAMS. plz send on my email id: [email protected]
23rd February 2012, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

sir i want some sample questions and its solutions.please send it to my mail [email protected]
24th February 2012, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

sir i want some previous papers in 2012 and its solutions.please send it to my mail [email protected]
24th February 2012, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

I want previous question paper plz send on my mail id :[email protected]
25th February 2012, 12:24 AM
jacobs
Senior Member++++

Dear friend,
Here are some sample papers for WIPRO WASE.
You can follow these sample papers below :

SAMPLE PAPERS :
Attached Files
File Type: pdf wipro_1.pdf(1.05 MB, 571 views)
File Type: txt wipro_2.txt(5.6 KB, 265 views)
File Type: txt wipro_3.txt(9.3 KB, 212 views)
File Type: txt wipro_4.txt(9.4 KB, 198 views)
File Type: pdf Wipro_5.pdf(62.6 KB, 344 views)
25th February 2012, 05:34 PM
rocky1-3

WIPRO and BITS Pilani Partnership for WASE CourseFamously known as BITS, Pilani, The Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani is one of the premier technical institutes of India. This institute is here since early 1900s and has been a pioneer in bringing so much information and knowledge to Indian society by forming futures of numerous students. The quality of technical training [...]

WASE Selection ProcedureIf you are aspiring to get enrolment in WASE course of Wipro then it is imperative for you to understand the selection procedure. The selection procedure of WASE has three stages to be cleared by a candidate. They are as below:
WSE entrance exam (WET): This is basically an online test and the 1st stepping stone [...]

WASE Exam SyllabusWASE is a course offered by Wipro in order to provide practical knowledge opportunity to numerous candidates while they undergo profession training which can yield them a degree. Numerous students prepare for the entrance exam for WASE. This exam is online test i.e. internet based. The question paper is divided in to 3 broad sections [...]

WASE Course Duration and FeeWASE is a course offered by Wipro. WASE stands for Wipro Academy of Software Excellence. This course can be taken up by a candidate right after graduation done in B.Sc., BCA and BCM. The course is divided in eight semesters over a period of four years. In each semester, a candidate needs to appear for [...]

Question Papers of WIPRO WASE ExamCandidates who are planning to apply for WASE exam from WIPRO needs to have a basic idea about how the question paper looks like. Well, first of all, it is not a written examination. It is an online test. So, candidates get a login id and password and they appear fro the test online in [...]

Pattern of WASE Course Exam by WIPROWASE was introduced by Wipro in year 1995 with a vision to provide professional qualification to young Indians. This course lays more emphasis on practical education while keeping the theoretical knowledge as a base. It is 4 years course and at the end of it one gets a degree equivalent to full time MS from [...]

Eligibility for WIPRO WASE ProgramWIPRO introduced WASE course in year 1995 in order to motivate young crowd to opt for professional courses as a higher education option. There are few basic things required as eligibility requirements in order to appear for the entrance exam of WASE course by WIPRO. Let us look at the eligibility criteria:

Bachelor Courses after which WASE Course can be joinedToday, WASE is a popular choice for youngsters as it is a career oriented course which gives an opportunity to students across India to earn while they learn. It is based on the model on on job training. In case of WASE course, students do not have to pay any fees as Wipro takes care [...]

After BCA which course should I prefer MCA or WASE by WIPROMany students are not sure of what course they should pursue for higher education. During their final year in graduation or after completing graduation, many students end up wasting their precious time in thinking which course is the best for them. For students who had mathematics in 10 + and have graduated or appearing for [...]

What is WASE Course by WiproWASE stands for Wipro Academy of Software Excellence. This academy was started in year 1995 in order to contribute to education of numerous youngsters. WASE course by Wipro basically concentrates on higher education for young Indians. It is an initiative taken in form of a course to ensure better education in India.

Categories
WASE
Recent Posts
WIPRO and BITS Pilani Partnership for WASE Course
WASE Selection Procedure
WASE Exam Syllabus
WASE Course Duration and Fee
Question Papers of WIPRO WASE Exam
Pattern of WASE Course Exam by WIPRO
Eligibility for WIPRO WASE Program
Bachelor Courses after which WASE Course can be joined
After BCA which course should I prefer MCA or WASE by WIPRO
What is WASE Course by Wipro

Question Papers of WIPRO WASE ExamCandidates who are planning to apply for WASE exam from WIPRO needs to have a basic idea about how the question paper looks like. Well, first of all, it is not a written examination. It is an online test. So, candidates get a login id and password and they appear fro the test online in the designated centres for the exam. The question paper for this online test is divided in to three parts:
1.Verbal: This particular portion lays emphasis on sentence formation, antonyms, synonyms, paragraph comprehension etc. The preparation for this section can be done by referring to many books available in the market. One can buy the CCAT and GMAT entrance books and can prepare from them as the format and types of questions are almost of same level.
2.Analytical: In order to check the analytical abilities of the candidate, there is a full section dedicated to analytical questions. Once again the questions are on the lines of CAT and GMAT. Hence, the candidate can refer to the books available in market in order to prepare for these questions.
3.Mathematics: In order to check the mathematics knowledge of the candidate this section is purely dedicated to class 11th and 12th level mathematics. So, the candidate needs to practice mathematics of these classes in order to prepare for this section of the entrance exam.
There are no set questions that come every time in WASE question papers but yes the categories remain same. With thorough knowledge of these three sections, one can surely clear the 1st level of the selection procedure. Candidate appearing for the WASE course of WIPRO will be glad to know that in this exam there is no negative marking. However, with huge competition in this common entrance test, one can not afford to have many wrong answers.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf WIPRO Placement Sample Paper 1.pdf(83.7 KB, 297 views)
File Type: pdf WIPRO Placement Sample Paper 2.pdf(78.2 KB, 200 views)
File Type: pdf WIPRO Placement Sample Paper 3.pdf(68.8 KB, 200 views)
File Type: pdf WIPRO Placement Sample Paper 4.pdf(69.5 KB, 197 views)
File Type: pdf WIPRO Placement Sample Paper 5.pdf(69.4 KB, 190 views)
File Type: pdf WIPRO Placement Sample Paper 6.pdf(79.6 KB, 195 views)
File Type: pdf WIPRO Placement Sample Paper 7.pdf(66.6 KB, 215 views)
25th February 2012, 05:37 PM
rocky1-3

Wipro Wase Exam papers. go through this attached files.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf (www.entrance-exam.net)-Wipro_8.pdf(62.6 KB, 259 views)
15th March 2012, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

When the test for wipro wase
19th March 2012, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

sir please send me the previous written question paper to my mail [email protected]
23rd March 2012, 10:01 PM
binay yadav

sent me question paper of WASE entranc test
23rd March 2012, 10:05 PM
binay yadav

sir send me previous WASE entranc question paper to my mail [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?