14th September 2010, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

Is XAT application form bought in one state applicable in other states?

i want to know if i buy my xat bullitien from other state and apply in different state will that be a problem&what is the last date for buying of cat form and from which site i can know the banks selling this form

Related Questions:
  1. XAT form is a common form for all colleges under XAT or there are separate forms to be filled?
  2. Can I apply for scholarship if studying in 8th standard?
  3. Good colleges in Mumbai, Gujarat, HO, Harayana and other states where migrant Kota is applicable? Information about these colleges?
  4. Wrongly entered DD number in place of Serial number in XAT application form?
  5. What is the eligibility for AIEEE application form?
  6. List of colleges which offer MS with low fee structure in Abroad? Qualification required to apply?
  7. Procedure to apply and examination date of SLET?
  8. Delay in Filling up GATE Application Form!
  9. Whether mark sheet has to be attached along with VITEEE 2017 application? -- [New]
  10. Procedure for admission to MBBS courses in Tamilnadu Government colleges for other states students(Andhra Pradesh)? From where to get the application form? Last date of submission and cutoff of last year for MBC girl students of other states?
  11. Can the students of other states appear for KCET entrance exam? How to get the application form for KCET? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Overall cutoff of SNAP of last year?
  13. Eligibility to appear in TET for a candidate who has secured 44% in B.A.(English)?
  14. Is there any separate XAT 2016 form for getting admission in XLRI or same XAT 2016 is enough?
  15. What should I affix with the VITEEE application form?
  16. Which colleges count XAT score? Colleges which don't need separate application form?
  17. List of colleges which offer M.Tech(Power System) in Abroad
  18. List of top universities which offer M.Tech(Civil Engineering) in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
15th September 2010, 12:52 PM
kool
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Is XAT application form bought in one state applicable in other states?

dear friend,
It doesn't matter from which state you purchase the form of XAT.

Actually there are so many colleges under the exam of XAT.
& this exam is conducted by XLRI,Jamshedpur.

Some colleges which comes under XAT are:

Acharya School of Management,Bangalore
Affinity Business School,Bhubaneshwar
Algol School of Management & Technology,Gurgaon
Bengal Institute of Business Studies, Kolkata
Dept of Management Studies, Goa University,GOA
HDF School of Management, GOA
Indian Business Academy,Bangalore
Indus World School of Business, Greater Noida
Institute for Technology and Management, Navi mumbai
International School of Business and Media, Pune
KIIT School of Management, Bhubaneshwar
Loyola Institute of Business Administration, Chennai
MITCON Institute of Management (MIMA),Pune

you can easily see the all colleges belong to different states, so you need not to be worried about from where you purchase the application form.

& the application form of CAT is not published right now, you have to wait 1-2 week for it.

& you can fill up the form online, & also purchase the form manually go to nearest Bank.

good luck.
15th September 2010, 10:29 PM
Pathfinder
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is XAT application form bought in one state applicable in other states?

Hmm good question. I dont think there will be any problem since i have seen many who get the forms from outside states. So there wont be any problem. I would advice you to try filling up XAT 2010 through online registration after which you can get your form etc at your doorstep after you pay online or through DD.. I guess thats the easy method

http://www.xlri.edu/xat_instructions.php

best of luck
15th September 2010, 10:39 PM
Rickers

Default Re: Is XAT application form bought in one state applicable in other states?

Hello,
Yes this is possible to collect the XAT form from other state and submit to the other state. But the problem is that the centre of examination will be the state of collect of form. So better to apply online form.
Good luck!!!
15th September 2010, 10:52 PM
August
Senior Member+

dear friend

of course it is also valid in other state .

but you have to give exam there.

so work hard for this exam.

all the best.,
15th September 2010, 11:02 PM
asahu47
Senior Member+++

hii
there will be no such problem as xat is applicable for many colges..

it is coducted by.XLRi,..& XIMb..
so try hard to crack it..its english is tough..

good luck..
15th September 2010, 11:05 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

there will be no problem if you buy from other state. the form will be available soon for CAT examination. i will suggest you to do form fill up through online. because it is very much easy and it will take a very few minutes. but before the form fill read all the instruction carefully. best of luck for the examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?