11th November 2021, 05:25 PM
keerthi_m_s

A year gap will effect on boarding process of Accenture Company?

I have completed 1st PUC and then joined diploma instead of 2nd PUC ...after completing diploma successfully for 3years, unfortunately I had an year gap. Now i got selected in Accenture and received LOI as well but iam worried that will this year gap effect my onboarding? Will this 1st PUC will be considered as year gap?As there is a criteria in Accenture that maximum of 1year gap is only allowed Should i upload this 1st PUC result also during my document verification (but my marks are no so greate) so that gap wil be showed as 1yr year only.
Plz do let me knw

9th December 2021, 06:12 PM
deepakkumarboudh

Default Re: A year gap will effect on boarding process of Accenture Company?

A year gap will effect on boarding process of Accenture Company?
No, a year gap does not effect on boarding process of Accenture company but the interviewer ask the reason for a year gap but this would not impact on the chances of being contacted/interviewed for any opportunity.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?