19th April 2018, 07:59 AM
Bhagyashri subhash patil

Zoology, Botany, Chemistry & Geology question papers of previous years for BSc 2nd year exam of Calcutta University?

Hello everyone, I am a student of Calcutta University. I am studying BSc 2nd year. I am searching for the previous years papers for my 2nd year exam. Can you please provide me the papers as my subjects are Zoology, Chemistry, Botany and Geology?

Related Questions:
  1. Which subject is preferred in B.Sc Part 3, either zoology with geology or botany with geology? I've completed my B.Sc part 2 with subjects zoology,botany and geology
  2. What is the eligibility for B.Pharmacy? I passed Zoology, Botany & Chemistry with 53.69% marks
  3. Am i eligible to do MSc Geology after completing BSc with Botany, Zoology, Chemistry and MBA
  4. What is the eligibility criteria for MSc Geology in DU?
  5. Good books for preparation for MSc Entrance for Botany? Previous years question papers for MSc Botany Entrance?
  6. Eligibility for M.Sc in Microbiology from Pune University after B.Sc (chemistry, botany, zoology) from Dharwad University?
  7. Can I do MSc Biotech after doing BSc 2nd year Chemistry, Zoology and Botany? How much will be the salary?
  8. Can I join MBBS after completing BSc? I am a 2nd year BSc Chemistry student
  9. Previous 2 years Zoology and Botany question papers of Odisha Civil Service
  10. Previous years question papers of NSOU MSc(Zoology) 2nd year exam
  11. Eligibility for MSc biochemistry in Calcutta university and Mumbai university? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I get a job with good salary through B.Sc(Chemistry, Botany & Zoology) and M.Sc(Zoology)?
  13. How can I have additional subject as Botany in my B.Sc course which already includes biotech, chemistry and zoology?
  14. Previous year solved entrance question papers for M.Sc geology in ISM
  15. Previous years IFS question paper of Botany and Zoology?
  16. Will I have to write JRF/ NET exam to get admission in Calcutta University to pursue Ph.D in Chemistry? Previous year question papers for the same?
  17. Will it affect me in joining IFS with poor English?
  18. Can I apply for AMIE course after passing BSc with Zoology, Chemistry and Geology?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?