7th November 2021, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

After completing BSc in Nursing course can I apply for Assistant commissioner of police post?

What is the eligibility of get a job in police department in A.C.P post. And how can I apply for this post.

11th November 2021, 07:46 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After completing BSc in Nursing course can I apply for Assistant commissioner of police post?

To become Assistant Commissioner of Police, you have to appear and qualify in Civil Service examination.

Civil Service examination is conducted by UPSC. The eligibility to appear for the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university. The age limit is 21-32 years and relaxation for reserved category.

You can apply for it, if you have the required educational qualification. Examination is conducted in three stages. For more information about the examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
11th November 2021, 09:18 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After completing BSc in Nursing course can I apply for Assistant commissioner of police post?

Yes, you can apply for the Assistant Commissioner of Police post after completing the BSc in Nursing course. To become an ACP (Assistant Commissioner of Police) you have to clear UPSC CSE or State Public Service Commission examination. The educational qualification to apply for this examination and for this post is a candidate must have passed a bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university. The age limit is 21 - 30 years and the upper age limit for SC/ST candidates is 5 years and for OBC candidates it is 3 years.
13th November 2021, 01:22 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

In order to become ACP, candidate must have a bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognised university.
The age limit is 21-30yrs and relaxation of 5 yrs is provided to reserved category.
3 yrs for OBC.

You are required to appear in IPS exam conducted by UPSC and it mainly consists of prelims, main and interview round .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?