26th October 2019, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

Age limit to apply for Hindustan Copper Limited Hindi Translator recruitment? Pay scale of a Hindi Translator?

Hi everyone, I want to apply for the Hindi Translator recruitment of Hindustan Copper Limited. Can you let me know about the age limit for applying in this recruitment? I want to know about the pay scale also. Kindly tell me about the both asap.

2nd November 2019, 01:29 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit to apply for Hindustan Copper Limited Hindi Translator recruitment? Pay scale of a Hindi Translator?

The age limit to apply for HCL (Hindustan Copper Limited) recruitment for Hindi Translator is 18 years to 35 years as on 11.12.2019.

Further, the selected candidates will be placed in the Scale of Pay of Rs. 18480-3%-45400 with effect from 01.11.2012. In addition, Besides Basic Pay, the selected candidate shall be entitled to IDA, HRA, CPF, Gratuity, etc. and Medical benefits for self and dependants as per Company‟s rules.

For complete details regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to its official advertisement by referring to the link https://hindustancopper.com/Upload/N...NoticeFILE.pdf.
2nd November 2019, 09:56 AM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: Age limit to apply for Hindustan Copper Limited Hindi Translator recruitment? Pay scale of a Hindi Translator?

Maximum age for Hindi translator post at Hindustan Copper Limited should not been more than 35 years and the salary For this post is 18480 rs.
3rd November 2019, 01:16 AM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Age limit & payscale to apply for Hindustan Copper Limited Hindi Translator recruitment is given below :-

Hindi Translator – 35 Years

Hindi Translator – Rs. 18,480 – 45,400/- (Per Month)

For more information visit on www.hindustancopper.com
3rd November 2019, 08:06 AM
mybreatheisgodsgift

Age Criteria required to apply for Hindustan Copper Limited Hindi Translator recruitment & Pay Scale offered:

The detailed information about the age criteria required to apply for this Hindustan Copper limited Hindi Translator recruitment & Pay scale offered is given below.

Name of the Company - Hindustan Copper Limited

Name of the Job Position - Hindi Translator

@ Maximum age allowed for Hindi Translator - 35 years

@ Age criteria is considered as on 11th December, 2019

Pay Scale offered:-

>> Scale of Pay (Rs.) w.e.f 01/11/2012 - 18480-3%-45400

Click here for more details

Click here for official notification

Click here to apply online
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?