26th October 2019, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for Hindustan Copper Limited Hindi Translator recruitment with 52% in MA?

Hello, I have done MA in Hindi Honours course and I came to know about the recruitment of Hindustan Copper Limited for Hindi Translator post. I have scored 52% in my MA. So, am I eligible to apply for this recruitment?

2nd November 2019, 10:09 AM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Hindustan Copper Limited Hindi Translator recruitment with 52% in MA?

As per my knowledge there is no minimum percentage required for Hindi translator post in Hindustan Copper Limited. Candidates who have completed their post graduation in Hindi with English as a main subject at graduation level can apply for this post.

Thanks
3rd November 2019, 09:15 AM
mybreatheisgodsgift

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Hindustan Copper Limited Hindi Translator recruitment with 52% in MA?

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for Hindustan Copper Limited Hindi Translator recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for Hindustan Copper limited Hindi Translator recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - Hindustan Copper Limited

Name of the Job Position - Hindi Translator

>> As far as my best knowledge is concerned, there is no certain percentage criteria required for this recruitment.

>> The minimum qualification required is given below,
@ Master Degree in Hindi with English as main subject at Degree level.
(or)
@ Master Degree in English with Hindi as a main subject at degree level.
(or)
@ Master Degree in any subject with Hindi and English as main subject at Degree level.

@ If you have met the required criteria with English subject also you are eligible to attend this recruitment. Please refer to the 1st page of the notification for more detailed information.

Click here for more details

Click here for official notification

Click here to apply online
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?