3rd November 2022, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

Age Limit and Education Qualification for Ex Servicemen for IBPS Clerk Exam

Dear Sir, I am an ex serviceman with date of Birth 21 Aug 1977, and my date of retirement from the Defense (Indian Navy) is 31 Jan 2011 , after rendering 15 years of service in Defense.

Sir I have three queries-

1. When I joined defense my Education qualification is 12 th (with Science Stream-PCMB) and Indian Navy (Ministry of Defense) has given me Graduation equivalent certificate on retirement, can i use this certificate when applying for Bank Clerk Exam.

2. As I understood age relaxation for me under ex serviceman quota is 15 3 years added to upper age limit for this exam.

3. How much percentage of seat are reserved in IBPS Bank Clerk for ex serviceman and how much difference in merit % for ex servicemen as compare to general category

If possible kindly guide me regarding above three issues.

Thanks & Regards,

Amreesh Bhatia
email- [email protected]
Mb- 91-9312353043

5th November 2022, 08:19 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age Limit and Education Qualification for Ex Servicemen for IBPS Clerk Exam

The minimum age limit required to apply for IBPS clerk is 20 years and maximum is 28 years. However, age limit for ex-servicemen is 3 years and 8 years for disabled Ex-Servicemen belonging to SC/CT). The maximum age should not be more than 50 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?