24th December 2018, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

Age relaxation in Karnataka Bank Limited Scale-I Officer recruitment for SC candidates?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am an SC candidate and I want to apply in Karnataka Bank Limited Scale-I Officer recruitment of this year. Can I know about the age relaxation which I get as I belongs to SC reservation?

26th December 2018, 09:23 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age relaxation in Karnataka Bank Limited Scale-I Officer recruitment for SC candidates?

The age criteria required to apply for Karnataka Bank Limited Scale-I Officer recruitment is 21 to 28 years as on 1st December 2018. Upper age relaxation of 5 years is applicable to SC category candidates as per government rules to apply for Karnataka Bank Limited Scale-I Officer recruitment.
26th December 2018, 07:32 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age relaxation in Karnataka Bank Limited Scale-I Officer recruitment for SC candidates?

The age limit for a SC/ST candidate to apply for Karnataka Bank Limited Scale-I Officer recruitment, will be 33 years. The maximum age limit to apply for the recruitment is 28 years. I have also attached a link below in which you will be able to find the detailed information regarding the recruitment.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Karnataka Bank Limited Scale-I Officer recruitment.pdf(184.9 KB, 0 views)
26th December 2018, 07:36 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Being a SC candidate, you can get relaxation in upper age limit up to 5 years. Age limit to apply for Karnataka Bank Limited Scale-I Officer recruitment* is minimum 21 years and maximum 28 years as on 01 December 2018. Age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST candidates. Candidates must have qualified post graduation degree in any discipline or graduation in Agricultural Sciences or Law from a recognized university to be eligible to apply for Karnataka Bank Limited Scale-I Officer recruitment. Last date to apply for same recruitment is 02 February 2019.

Official notification is;
https://karnatakabank.com/sites/defa...f_Rct_Advt.pdf
27th December 2018, 12:35 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Age limit required to apply for Karnataka Bank Limited Scale-I Officer recruitment must be 21 to 28 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category.

Age relaxation is applicable 5 years for SC/ ST Candidate.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website https://karnatakabank.com.
27th December 2018, 11:18 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

The age limit to apply for current Karnataka Bank Scale I officer recruitment is 21 years to 28 years as on 01.12.2018. For candidates belonging to SC/ST category, the upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years.

For more information regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the link www.karnatakabank.com.
27th December 2018, 08:56 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Age relaxation in Karnataka Bank Limited Scale-I Officer recruitment for SC candidates are:-
Minimum age should be 21 years.
Maximum age should be 28 years.
Age relaxation is applicable 05 years for SC/ST candidates.
27th December 2018, 10:02 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Yes, there is a relaxation applicable for SC category candidates in this Karnataka Bank Officers (Scale-I) recruitment. The detailed age criteria is given below.

Name of the Bank - Karnataka Bank

Name of the Job Position - Officers (Scale-I)

>> The minimum age required is 21 years

>> Maximum age allowed is 28 years. i.e., You must have been born not earlier than 2nd December, 1990 and not later than 1st December, 1997 as on 1st December, 2018.

>> As there is relaxation of 5 years is applicable for SC category candidates, I can say that maximum age for SC candidates is 33 years.

Click here for Official Notification

Click here to apply online
27th December 2018, 11:51 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Karnataka Bank Limited Scale-I Officer recruitment.

Age Limit:

>> Candidate age must be 21 to 28 years.

>> Relaxation are available for reserved category.

>> Age relaxation is applicable 5 years for SC Candidate.

For more information, you can visit on https://karnatakabank.com.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?