24th December 2018, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Railway Protection Force Ancillary Constable recruitment being a BA holder?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have done BA course. Now I want to apply for Railway Protection Force Ancillary Constable recruitment. So, I would like to know that can I apply for this post under this recruitment? Kindly let me know about the post asap.

26th December 2018, 10:58 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Railway Protection Force Ancillary Constable recruitment being a BA holder?

Yes, you can apply for Railway Protection Force Ancillary Constable recruitment being a BA holder. Minimum educational qualification required to apply for Railway Protection Force Ancillary Constable recruitment is pass in SSLC/Metric from a recognized board. You should be in between 18 years to 25 years of age as on 01/01/2019. You can apply on or before 30/01/2019.

Official Website: www.indianrailways.gov.in
27th December 2018, 12:47 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Railway Protection Force Ancillary Constable recruitment being a BA holder?

Eligibility to apply for Railway Protection Force Ancillary Constable recruitment is Candidates should possess Secondary School Leaving Certificate / Matric from recognized board. Candidate age must be 18 to 25 years. Information about age relaxation please visit Official notification.

Yes, you are eligible to apply for this recruitment being a BA holder.

For more information, you ca visit their Official Website http://indianrailways.gov.in/.
27th December 2018, 09:01 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for Railway Protection Force Ancillary Constable recruitment being a B.A degree holder. Candidates who have passed SSLC/ Matric from a recognised board are eligible to apply for Railway Protection Force Ancillary Constable recruitment.

You should be in the age range of 18 to 25 years as on 01.01.2019 to be eligible to apply for Railway Protection Force Ancillary Constable recruitment.
27th December 2018, 10:19 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are certainly eligible to apply for this Railway Protection Force Ancillary Constable recruitment as far as my best knowledge is concerned. The detailed qualification required is given below,

Name of the Organization - Railway Protection Force

Name of the Job Position - Constable

>> Qualification Required:-

@ Candidates must have completed their Matriculation or SSLC from a recognized board in order to be eligible.

@ As you are a BA holder, you might have successfully passed Matriculation or SSLC. Hence, I can say that you are eligible to apply for this recruitment.

Click here to Apply Online
27th December 2018, 11:47 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Yes, you are eligible to apply for Railway Protection Force Ancillary Constable recruitment being a BA holder.

Eligibility Criteria:

>> Candidates must have passed Secondary School Leaving Certificate / Matric from recognized board.

>> Candidate age must be 18 to 25 years.

For more information, you can visit on http://indianrailways.gov.in/.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?