27th November 2019, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences Lower Division Clerk recruitment being a BA Honours graduate?

Hi everyone, I want to apply for Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences recruitment of Lower Division Clerk. I have done with my BA Honours. So, am I eligible to apply for this recruitment? Please help me to know about the eligibility criteria for me.

29th November 2019, 07:49 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences Lower Division Clerk recruitment being a BA Honours graduate?

-Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences Lower Division Clerk recruitment-

Yes, you can apply for a lower division clerk. Check your age eligibility before applying.

Educational Requirements:- Class 12.

Computer Typing Skills:- English typing of 35 wpm.
Hindi typing of 30 wpm.

Age Criteria:- Age: 18 to 27 years

Official Website->www.ccras.nic.in
29th November 2019, 02:11 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences Lower Division Clerk recruitment being a BA Honours graduate?

Eligibility to apply for Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences Lower Division Clerk recruitment:

~~ Educational Qualification:

i) 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board.

ii) A typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on computer.

~~ Age Limit: Candidate minimum age is 18 years and maximum age is 27 years.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
29th November 2019, 05:38 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences Lower Division Clerk recruitment -

* Eligibility criteria

Candidates should be 12th passed or equivalent from a recognized university or Institute.

Candidates should have typing speed of 30 w.p.m for Hindi and 35 w.p.m in English.

For more information log on to official website www.ccras.nic.in.
29th November 2019, 06:57 PM
EASY EMI
Senior Member+

Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences Lower Division Clerk recruitment:

** Eligibility Criteria:

## Educational Qualification:

Candidates should have passed 12th or equivalent from a recognized university.

## Skills: 30 wpm for Hindi and 35 wpm for English.

## Age Limit:

Minimum Age: 18 years.

Maximum Age: 27 years.

Yes, you are eligible to apply for this recruitment.
29th November 2019, 07:11 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria for Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences Lower Division Clerk recruitment is:

>>Candidate must have passed 12th from a recognized board. You must have computer typing speed of 35 wpm and Hindi typing speed of 30 wpm.

>>The age limit is 18-27 years on 19th December, 2019.

You can apply for CCRAS LDC after Bachelor of Arts. The last date to apply is 19th December 2019.
29th November 2019, 07:39 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Having completed your BA (Bachelor of Arts) Honors degree course, you are certainly eligible to apply for Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences recruitment for Lower Division Clerk as far as the educational requirement for the same recruitment is concerned.

Apart from educational qualification, you must be an Indian citizen with your age lying within 18 years to 27 years (with age relaxation applicable for reserved category candidates) to apply for the same recruitment.

For complete details regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the link www.ccras.nic.in.
29th November 2019, 10:46 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

The requirements to apply for Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences LDC exam:

Academic qualification: 12th passed from a recognized board.

Typing speed: 35 wpm for English and 30 for Hindi.

Age criteria: 18-27 years.

You can apply for exam after BA Honours.
29th November 2019, 11:26 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to apply for Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences Lower Division Clerk recruitment being a BA Honours graduate.

Educational Qualification -
Candidate must have passed standard 12th or equivalent qualification from a recognised Board.
Candidate must have a typing speed of 35 word per minute in English or 30 word per minute in Hindi on computer.
30th November 2019, 12:15 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

You are eligible to apply for Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences Lower Division Clerk being a BA Honours graduate as:

1. The minimum academic qualification required is higher secondary passed from a recognized board.

2. Age criteria is 18-27 years.

You must apply before 19th December 2019.
30th November 2019, 01:57 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

The required minimum educational qualification for LDC is 12th from a recognised board.

So, you are eligible to apply for the LDC recruitment. The age limit is 18-27 years with relaxation for reserved category.

The last date to fill the application form is 19th December 2019. The examination date will declared later.
30th November 2019, 11:54 AM
mybreatheisgodsgift

Educational Qualification required to apply for Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences Lower Division Clerk recruitment:

The basic educational qualification required to apply for Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences Lower Division Clerk recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences

Name of the Job Position - Lower Division Clerk (LDC)

>> You should have completed 12th Class or its equivalent qualification from a recognized board or university.

>> You must have a typing speed of 35 words per minute in English and 30 words per minute in Hindi on Computer.

>> As you have done BA Honors course, you are certainly eligible to apply for this recruitment provided that you have required above mentioned typing speed.

Click here for official notification

Click here for official website
30th November 2019, 12:06 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

You are eligible to apply for the LDC. The eligibility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed std 12th from a recognised board.

So, you are eligible as you possess the bachelor degree qualification.

The age limit is 18-27 years to appear in the examination. Examination is conducted in two stages and necessary to qualify in both stages for final selection.

So, you can apply for the examination before 19th December 2019.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?