27th November 2019, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Lower Division Clerk recruitment of Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences? Age limit to apply?

Sir, I just came to know about the recruitment of Lower Division Clerk in Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences. Can I know how can I apply for this particular post in this firm? Kindly tell me what is the age limit for applying in this recruitment?

29th November 2019, 07:39 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Lower Division Clerk recruitment of Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences? Age limit to apply?

-Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences-

Application Fee: For General and OBC - INR 100.
For SC/ST/PWD/EWS/Women Candidates and Ex-servicemen- NIL.

Step: Complete your online applicate at ->http://www.ccras.nic.in
29th November 2019, 02:23 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Lower Division Clerk recruitment of Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences? Age limit to apply?

Procedure to apply for Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences Lower Division Clerk recruitment:

~~ Interested and eligible candidates may apply online only through the official website www.ccras.nic.in on or before 19/12/2019.

~~ Age Limit: Candidate minimum age is 18 years and maximum age is 27 years.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
29th November 2019, 02:58 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences Lower Division Clerk recruitment is Interested candidate may apply online through their Official Website which is given below.

Cost of Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences Lower Division Clerk recruitment application form is For General and OBC category Candidates is Rs. 100/- and For SC/ST/PWD/EWS/Women category Candidates is NIL.

Age limit required to apply for Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences Lower Division Clerk recruitment is 18 to 27 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidates.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.ccras.nic.in/.
29th November 2019, 06:44 PM
EASY EMI
Senior Member+

Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences Lower Division Clerk recruitment:

## Application Procedure:

Job Seekers can apply online through their official website.

## Age Limit:

Minimum Age: 18 years.

Maximum Age: 28 years.
29th November 2019, 07:21 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

The age limit to apply for CCRAS LDC recruitment is 18-27 years on 19th December 2019. The application for LDC recruitment is in online mode. You need to visit official website of CCRAS which is http://www.ccras.nic.in.

The last date to apply for this recruitment is 19th December 2019. There are total 52 vacancies for post of LDC. The application fee for general and OBC candidate is 100 rupees. In case of SC/ST/EWS, application fee is waived.
29th November 2019, 07:27 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

To apply for the recruitment of Lower Division Clerks in Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences, you need to fill its online application form by referring to the official link of CCRAS i.e; http://www.ccras.nic.in/ by 19.12.2019 (05:30PM).

Also, the age limit to apply for the same recruitment is 18 years to 27 years as on 19.12.2019. Further, there is provision of upper age limit relaxation for reserved category candidates as per the government norms.

For details and updates regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the official link of CCRAS i.e; http://www.ccras.nic.in/.
29th November 2019, 10:38 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Interested candidates can apply for Lower Division Clerk recruitment of Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences, online through the official website @ http://www.ccras.nic.in/ before 19th of December 2019.

Age limit to apply are:-
Minimum age limit - 18 years
Maximum age limit - 27 years
29th November 2019, 11:27 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

The mode of application for post of Lower Division Clerk in Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences is online.

You can visit the official website of CCRA which is www.ccras.nic.in. Click On apply online and fill all details, upload photograph and sign and pay application fee.

The age limit to apply is 19th December 2019.
30th November 2019, 01:55 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

You can apply online for the recruitment against the vacancies till the 19th December 2019.

The application fee is Rs 100.

The required minimum educational qualification for LDC is std 12th. The age limit is 18-27 years with relaxation as per government norms.

So, if you have the required educational qualification and age limit, you can apply online.
30th November 2019, 12:01 PM
mybreatheisgodsgift

Procedure to apply for Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences Lower Division Clerk recruitment & Age required:

The detailed procedure required to apply for Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences Lower Division Clerk recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences

Name of the Job Position - Lower Division Clerk (LDC)

Age Criteria required:-

>> Minimum age required - 18 years

>> Maximum age allowed - 27 years

Procedure to apply:-

>> You need to apply online from the official website that is given below.

>> Applications will be available from 20th November, 2019 (From 10:00 Hrs) to 19th December, 2019 (17:30 Hrs)

>> You are required to make the fee payment if you belong to General/ OBC category and then you need to final submit the application form.

Click here for official notification

Click here for official website
30th November 2019, 12:03 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Candidates can apply online for appearing in the written examination.

The examination for recruitment of LDC is conducted in two stages - Written and Typing.

The age limit is 18-27 years. There is relaxation in age limit for reserved category as per government norms.

Last date to apply for the examination is 19th December 2019.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?