23rd September 2015, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply in ISRO Graduate Apprentice recruitment being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year student and secured above 70% in all semesters?

Sir,
I am Akash Mangla and I am in B.Tech final year for Mechanical Engineering in Ernakulam. I want to apply for Graduate Apprentice in ISRO. I have above 70% in all semesters of B.Tech. So, am I eligible to apply?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply in ISRO Graduate Apprentice recruitment being a B.E. Civil Engineer? Last date of application?
  2. Eligibility to apply in ISRO Graduate Apprentice recruitment for Bachelor of Library Science graduate of Calicut University? -- [New]
  3. How can I apply for ISRO graduate apprentice trainee?
  4. How to join apprentice in ISRO?
  5. Am I eligible for ISRO Exam having secured 64% in one semester and above 70% in remaining semesters pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech ECE?
  6. While in final year IT can I apply for ISRO recruitment?
  7. Date of conduct of PSU exam? What is the qualification needed?
  8. How can I apply for Summer Internship in ISRO being a B.Tech(Engineering Physics) final year student?
  9. Am I eligible for ISRO Exam being a candidate of pursuing pre-final year of B.Tech from Electrical Engineering?
  10. Can I apply for recruitment exams in ISRO after MCA? What would be syllabus for the exam?
  11. Eligibility to apply in ISRO recruitment for M.Sc(Electronics) SC candidate?
  12. Are B.Tech IT students allowed to do project in ISRO? How shall we apply for it?
  13. Procedure to apply for Internship in ISRO and HAL, Bangalore for B.Tech(E&TC) final year student?
  14. Can I apply for Graduate Trainee recruitment in Larsen and Toubro if having a gap of 1 year due to competitive exam preparation have secured more than 60% in overall academics?
  15. Job in ISRO for B.Tech (Aeronautical) student? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Is out training certificate valid for recruitment?
  17. Type and contents of training at ISRO? Can we get permanent job after training at ISRO?
  18. Am I eligible for TCS recruitment? I am a final year B.Tech student

29th November 2015, 03:17 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply in ISRO Graduate Apprentice recruitment being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year student and secured above 70% in all semesters?

You want to apply for the post of Graduate Apprentice program in ISRO. You have secured very nice percentage in the B.Tech till the third year.

Eligibility: Student must possess a Bachelors degree in engineering discipline such as Mechanical, Electrical, and Civil etc. But you are in the final year of the bachelor’s degree. So you are not eligible at this stage. You will be eligible for this in the next year.

**You will get stipend of 5000 per month as Graduate Apprentice. But you will learn a lot while the apprentice program.

7th August 2016, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply in ISRO Graduate Apprentice recruitment being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year student and secured above 70% in all semesters?

Am I eligible to apply in infosys , wipro, TCS ,OR HCL for "Apprentice" OF 4 to 6 month being a B.Tech (information technology) of SRM ENGG. COLLEGE CHENNAI in 3 rd semester student and secured above 70% in all semesters?

PLEASE TELL ME SIR IMMEDIATE .....
RAHUL AGRAWAL

1st July 2019, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am studying final year civil engineering student. I have 7.9 CGPA and i am eligible to apply for a job and apprentice?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?