2nd September 2020, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for the Nainital Bank Probationary Officer recruitment being a 30 year old candidate?

Dear Sir/Madam, I am 30 years old and I want to apply in Nainital Bank Probationary Officer recruitment. I would like to know if I am eligible to apply? What is eligibility? Kindly provide me the details as soon as possible.

5th September 2020, 08:23 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for the Nainital Bank Probationary Officer recruitment being a 30 year old candidate?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for the Nainital Bank Probationary Officer recruitment being a 30 year old candidate. The candidate minimum age should be 21 years and the maximum age should be 30 years. The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed bachelor's or Master's degree with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. The candidate must have the knowledge of computer operations and having 1-2 years experience in banking/institutions/financial will be an added advantage.

I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is www.nainitalbank.co.in
5th September 2020, 09:04 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for the Nainital Bank Probationary Officer recruitment being a 30 year old candidate?

Age Criteria required to apply for Nainital Bank Probationary Officer recruitment:

Basically there is an age criteria required to apply for this Nainital Bank Probationary Officer recruitment and is given below,

Name of the Bank - Nainital Bank

Name of the Job Position - Probationary Officer

>> The minimum age required to be eligible for this recruitment is 21 years.

>> Maximum age should not exceed 30 years.

>> The age criteria required is considered as on 31st July, 2020.

>> Hence, your age should not exceed 30 years as on 31.07.2020 in order to be eligible fort this recruitment.

Click here for official notification for more details

Click here to apply
5th September 2020, 11:22 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria required to apply for Nainital Bank Probationary Officer recruitment is Candidate must have passed Full Time & Regular (Graduation / Post Graduation) with a minimum of 50 % of Marks from a recognised university. Candidate must have 1-2 years’ experience in banking. Candidate age must lie between 21 to 30 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidates.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for Nainital Bank Probationary Officer recruitment being a 30 years old candidate.

For more information, you can visit their Official website https://www.nainitalbank.co.in/.
5th September 2020, 12:33 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible for the Nainital Bank Probationary officer being a 30 year old candidate general category candidate.

If you are reserved category candidate than you are eligible.

Candidates applying for Probationary Officers and Clerks post through Nainital Bank PO Recruitment 2020 must possess Graduation/Post Graduation Degree with minimum 50% marks (45% marks for Clerks) from a recognised University/Institution with one to two years' experience in banking/financial/ institutions/NBFCs .

Candidate must not be less than 21 years of age as on July 31, 2020 and not have exceeded 30 years (28 years), with relaxation (upper age limit) to reserved category.
5th September 2020, 03:01 PM
My true support

Yes, you eligible to apply for the National Bank Probationary officer recruitment being 30 year old Candidate as age limit for eligibility is 21 - 30 years.

Eligibility to apply for the Nanital Bank Probationary officer recruitment 2020 are:
1) Candidate must have Full time and regular(Graduation/Post Graduation) with minimum 50% marks from recognised university.
2) Candidate must have Knowledge of Computer Operations is essential.
3) Candidate must have 1-2 Year experience in Banking/financial/institutions/NBFCs will be given preference.

For more information and updates go through the link
[URL="https://www.nainitalbank.co.in/.
5th September 2020, 03:57 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to apply for Probationary Officer under Nainital Bank recruitment 2020. The minimum age limit to apply for Probationary Officer under Nainital Bank recruitment 2020 is 21 years and maximum age limit is 30 years. However, candidates belonging to reserved categories will get the benefit as per the government rules.
5th September 2020, 05:59 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Eligibility criteria to apply for Nainital Bank Probationary Officer recruitment is:

** Educational qualification:

Full Time & Regular (Graduation / Post Graduation) with minimum of 50% marks from a recognized University. Knowledge of Computer Operations.

** Preferable Experience:

Candidate having 1-2 years’ experience in banking/ financial/ institutions/ NBFCs will be given preference

** Age Limit:

Minimum Age Limit: 21 years.

Maximum Age Limit: 30 years.

Yes, you are eligible to apply for this position.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their Official website.
5th September 2020, 09:26 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to apply for the national bank probationary officer recruitment being a 30 year old candidate.
Because according to eligibility criteria
The age limit for PO is - 21 to 30 years
5th September 2020, 09:26 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° In order to apply for the Nainital bank Provisionary Officer recruitment, the candidates age should be in between 21 to 30 years.
Hence, being a 30-year old candidate you are eligible to apply.

°°° For more information you can visit this website
www.naintalbank.com
5th September 2020, 11:14 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to apply for the Nainital Bank Probationary Officer recruitment being 30 years old candidate because age limit is between 21 to 30 years old.
5th September 2020, 11:45 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Please find below the Eligibility criteria to apply for the Nainital Bank Probationary Officer recruitment .

Educational Qualification :-
--------------------------------
i) You must have completed Full time regular Graduation or Post Graduation Degree with at least 50% marks in aggregate from any recognized University or Institute to get eligible for this post.

ii) You must have good knowledge of computer operations.

Age Limit :-
--------------
Age of the candidate should be between 21 years to 30 years to get eligible for this post.

If you meet all the above criteria, then you are eligible to apply for this post.

For more details you can visit the below official site :-
https://www.nainitalbank.co.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?