2nd September 2020, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

Selection criteria for Civil Engineer Trainees in NHPC Limited?

Hello, I have got the news of NHPC Limited recruitment of Civil Engineer Trainees. I want to get this job. Can you tell me what is the criteria for selection in this recruitment of this particular post? Kindly tell me immediately.

5th September 2020, 10:29 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection criteria for Civil Engineer Trainees in NHPC Limited?

Selection Procedure of NHPC (National Hydroelectric Power Corporation) Limited Civil Engineer Trainee recruitment 2020 will be done based on the GATE- 2020 marks.

Pay scale allotted to NHPC (National Hydroelectric Power Corporation) Limited Civil Engineer Trainee recruitment 2020 is Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 1,60,000 per month.

Vacancies are available in NHPC (National Hydroelectric Power Corporation) Limited Civil Engineer Trainee recruitment 2020 is 30 posts.

For more information, you can visit their Official website http://www.nhpcindia.com/.
5th September 2020, 02:39 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Selection criteria for Civil Engineer Trainees in NHPC Limited is given below.

Candidate selection will be based on GATE 2020 for Trainee Engineer & UGC NET–JUNE 2020, CLAT 2020 (for PG) & CA/CMA Score for Trainee Officer.

Last date to apply for this recruitment is 28/9/2020.
5th September 2020, 03:57 PM
My true support

Selection Criteria for Civil Engineer Trainee in NHPC Limited is on the basis of GATE - 2020 Paper and Hence,
Called for 'Offer for appointment'.

For more information and updates go through the link
[URL="http://www.nhpcindia.com/.
5th September 2020, 06:46 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Selection criteria for Civil Engineer Trainees in NHPC Limited:-

Shortlisting out of the candidates registered with the NHPC as per merit based on the GATE - 2020 / UGC - NET June - 2020 / Common Law Admission Test – CLAT/ CA/ CMA score marks and will be provisionally selected and extended '' Offer of Appointment '' on provisional basis.
5th September 2020, 09:52 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° Candidates shall be shortlisted out of the candidates registered with NHPC as per merit based on the GATE-2020 marks and will be provisionally selected and extended " officer of appointment " on provisional basis.
Candidates are required to appear for GATE 2020. The paper code for civil engineering is CE.

°°° For more information you can visit this website
www.nhpcindia.com
5th September 2020, 10:18 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The selection criteria for Civil Engineer Trainees in NHPC Limited will be shortlisted as per merit based on the GATE marks and on a provisional basis. The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed bachelor's degree in engineering/technology/BSc in Civil Engineering with a minimum score of 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. The candidate maximum age should not be more than 30 years.

There are total 30 vacancies available for this post and there is no application fee to pay. I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is www.nhpcindia.com
5th September 2020, 11:46 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The selection criteria for Civil Engineer Trainees in National Hydroelectric Power Corporation Limited would be educational qualification, your skills, knowledge and command on the subject.

The selection for Civil Engineer Trainees in National Hydroelectric Power Corporation Limited would be on the basis of your GATE scores.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?