16th May 2016, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply in UPPCL AE Trainee Post being a B.Tech Electronics & Instrumentation Engineer?

Hello Sir,
I am done with my B.Tech in Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering. So am I eligible for AE Trainee post in UPPCL? Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for Assistant Engineer post in UPPCL after completion of B.Tech(EEE)?
  2. Am I eligible for the post of AE-Trainee in UPPCL with 59.80% marks?
  3. Previous years papers of Assistant Engineer (Trainee ) post in UPPCL
  4. Procedure to apply for Junior Engineer post in UPPCL?
  5. Best university in Germany for M.S. in Robotics/Instrumentation & Automation for a candidate who have secured 66% in B.Tech Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering?
  6. Which programming courses to do to get a good job in future in ECE department? I am a B.Tech student of ECE
  7. Am I eligible to apply in UPPCL AE recruitment being a B.Tech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering) 8th semester student?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for JTO? I am doing B.Tech in electronics and instrumentation engineering
  9. How to apply for job in Reliance being a Electronics & Instrumentation Engineer fresher?
  10. List of companies where freshers may apply for job after completing graduation in electronics and instrumentation? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Eligibility to apply for Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering) graduate?
  12. Am I eligible to appear in IES exam if pursuing B.E. in Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering?
  13. Eligibility to apply in UPPCL recruitment for Physically Handicapped Electrical Engineer?
  14. Are final year students eligible for BHEL recruitment in post of engineer trainee?
  15. Can I apply for Electronics related posts in BARC being a Diploma Electronics & Telecommunication Engineer?
  16. JNTU B.Tech in Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering 1st Sem Industrial Instrumentation Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. How to do training in Automation being Electronics Instrumentation & Control engineer?
  18. How may I get IES Syllabus for Electronics and instrumentation engineering? I've done B.Tech(Electronics and instrumentation)
21st May 2016, 09:01 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply in UPPCL AE Trainee Post being a B.Tech Electronics & Instrumentation Engineer?

UPPCL has recently released the notification for the post of Assistant Engineer post. You have completed your B.Tech degree in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering discipline.

>>You are interested to know about the eligibility for this post. I am sorry to say that you are not eligible for this post. Following are the details for this post:

>>Educational qualification: student must possess Bachelor’s degree either in Electrical Engineering or in Civil Engineering discipline for this post. But you have done bachelor’s degree in Electronics and Instrumentation discipline. That’s why you are not eligible for this post.

>>Age Limit: 21 to 40 years. Relaxation in maximum age limit is given to reserved category students.
21st May 2016, 07:38 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply in UPPCL AE Trainee Post being a B.Tech Electronics & Instrumentation Engineer?

No, you are not eligible to apply for UPPCL AE Trainee Post being an Electronics and Instrumentation Engineer. UPPCL (Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited) issues official notification for filling up vacancies for the post of Assistant Engineer (Trainee) Recruitment.

Branches or streams in Engineering allowed are,

>> B.E/ B.Teh in the following streams
* Computer Science
* Electrical
* Electronics and Telecommunication

As you are not directly eligible to apply for this recruitment, you may choose any of the above mentioned stream and then appear in the same stream's examination during written or online examination.

Click here for Official Website
21st May 2016, 07:58 PM
asha2016

You are eligible for the post of Assistant Engineer Trainee post in UPPCL (Electronics & Telecommunication). UPPCL has announced notification for recruitment for Assistant Engineer trainee post under pay band 3, RS.15600-39100 with grade pay 5400 & other allowance .
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant Engineer post:-
1. Candidates must have sufficient knowledge of Hindi & Devnagri script.
2. Candidates must have degree in Electronics Engineering or Communication Engineering from recognized institutions.
3. The age limitation is 21-40 years .there will be some age relaxation for SC/ST or Reserved Candidates.
Candidates can get Other aspect related with this post are given below in PDF format.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 27022016061136222_VSA_270216.pdf(1.51 MB, 142 views)
13th November 2018, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my b.tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering. Am I eligible for to apply UPPCL AE training post in Electronics and telecommunications engineering?
27th November 2018, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my b.tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering. Am I eligible for to apply UPPCL AE training post in Electronics and telecommunications engineering?
18th November 2020, 06:09 AM
Unregistered

Hello Sir, I am done with my Diploma in Electrical & Instrumentation Engineering. So am I eligible for JE Trainee post in UPPCL? Please reply as soon as possible..
16th March 2021, 07:38 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir I completed my diploma in electronics and communication am I eligible for this job??
22nd August 2021, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for uppsc ae2021 with instrumentation?
16th November 2021, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I have completed my diploma in Electrical and instrumentation branch so ,Am i eligible to apply for UPPCL JE post.(ELECTRICAL)?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?