21st June 2014, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to attend interview for PO post in Rural Banks, Co-operative Banks and Private Banks if cleared IBPS CWE PO/MT exam?

Dear Sir

I have cleared my IBPS CWE PO/MT exam, My query is that whether I am eligible to apply for rural banks/cooperative banks/private banks which comes under IBPS. can I attend interview for any PO Post in these three above said with the IBPS CWE PO/MT SCORE.
Thanking you Sir

Satyawan
[email protected]

Kindly update me on above links

13th July 2014, 01:21 AM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to attend interview for PO post in Rural Banks, Co-operative Banks and Private Banks if cleared IBPS CWE PO/MT exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir

I have cleared my IBPS CWE PO/MT exam, My query is that whether I am eligible to apply for rural banks/cooperative banks/private banks which comes under IBPS. can I attend interview for any PO Post in these three above said with the IBPS CWE PO/MT SCORE.
Thanking you Sir

Satyawan
[email protected]

Kindly update me on above links

Bank PO exam is conducted by various banks and there are criteria's which are framed for by different banks and this exam is conducted for candidates to join in for the post of Probationary officer.

Even you can join in Rural banks/cooperative banks/private banks if you satisfy the criteria's which are needed to be satisfied in order to apply for the exam

>> The Nationality standard needed for the exam states that the candidate should have a Citizenship in India

>> The age limit needed for the exam is that the candidate should have 21-30 years of age.

>> There are certain upper age relaxation for other category candidates and it is that for SC/ST it is 21-35 year and for OBC it is 21-33 years

>> The education qualification which is needed for the exam is that the candidate should have completed a Degree and that can be from any stream as it is not specific about the degree which you need to have and you should have got from a recognized univeristy

>> You must have a basic knowledge on computers

The selection procedure for the Bank PO exam is:
  • Written Exam
  • Interview

The pattern for the exam is:

Regards
~Jxsab~
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?