14th April 2017, 02:19 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for current TET with B.Ed in computer science?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have completed my BSc and MSc computer science with B.Ed computer science, whether I am eligible for current TET exam April 2017. Please answer me on my email id [email protected]

14th April 2017, 10:14 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for current TET with B.Ed in computer science?

Eligibility Criteria Required to appear in TET (Teacher Eligibility Test):

Yes, you are eligible to appear in TET Examination after successful completion of B.Ed in Computer Science. The minimum educational qualification required to appear in TET Examination is Bachelor's Degree in any of the below mentioned subjects or it's relevant subjects. Some of the major subjects are, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, English, Zoology, Botany, Geography, History,..etc., or it's equivalent subjects.

As you are done with B.Sc in Computer Science, M.Sc in Computer Science followed by B.Ed in Computer Science, I am very sure that you are certainly eligible to appear in TET 2017 Entrance Examination. Candidates who are pursuing their final year of B.Ed are also eligible to appear in TET Examination.
14th April 2017, 01:57 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Yes definitely you can appear in a TET exam if you have a graduation degree and bachelor of education 2 year degree course.
Keep in mind that CTET exam is only for Central funded schools where TET is for state govt. Schools.

TET eligibility:

1. Only Indian citizens can apply for it.

2. Bachelor degree in any discipline.

3. At least 50% marks in Bachelors Degree.

4. B.Ed is mandatory.
14th April 2017, 09:27 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Yes, you are eligible for TET (Teaching Eligibility Test) exam. The candidate should have earned a graduation degree from any stream and from a recognized university and should have a B.Ed. Degree which should not be old than 7 years. You can get TET application form from head post office. As per your marks in the TET exam you will be providing different teaching positions in different government school.
14th April 2017, 09:44 PM
kalamrockz

Yes, you are very much eligible for TET after having completed B.Ed in Computer Science. You have completed your graduation, which is the minimum eligibility criteria to be able to appear for TET exam and therefore you are eligible for it, just prepare well for the examination as it is not an easy one.
14th April 2017, 11:23 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for TET, if you have B.Ed qualification with at least 50% marks. This exam is the eligibility test for becoming a government teacher in schools.

Therefore, no need to worry, if you have got the required qualification from a recognized university or institution.
14th April 2017, 11:55 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am happy to tell you that definitely you are eligible to apply for TET examination at this instant after the completion of your B.Ed course, there is no problem in it.
Candidates those who have completed their Graduation from a recognised University and completed their B.Ed course can apply for the TET examination.
14th April 2017, 11:56 PM
khanexpert

Yes, you are eligible for TET after having completed your B.Sc and M.Sc in Computer Science. You should apply for the examination soon and give your 100% effort to score well.
12th July 2017, 01:15 PM
rochithirkane
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I have completed my BSc and MSc computer science with B.Ed computer science, whether I am eligible for current TET exam April 2017. Please answer me on my email id [email protected]
Yes..
You are eligible to apply for TET exam.
After clearing this exam,you will directly become CENTRAL GOVERNMENT TEACHER.
So WORK HARD for this exam.

All the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?