20th June 2015, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get a job in BSNL after completion of ECE?

I am 8th sem student ece branch my aggregate in engineering is 67%.10th and puc is above 60%.i am intrested to do job in bsnl central government.plz help me? I just wanted to know the complete procedure which we need to follow up for the same?

Thank you.

20th June 2015, 04:51 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a job in BSNL after completion of ECE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am 8th sem student ece branch my aggregate in engineering is 67%.10th and puc is above 60%.i am intrested to do job in bsnl central government.plz help me? I just wanted to know the complete procedure which we need to follow up for the same?

Thank you.
After completion of B.Tech degree in ECE branch, you are eligible for BSNL JTO exam.

Bharat Sanchar Nigam limited one of the biggest government telecom sector company.

If You have completed BE or B.Tech or equivalent degree from below given departments from a recognized Institution/University, then you are eligible for BSNL JTO exam. The eligible departments are,

i. Telecommunication
ii. Electronics
iii. Radio
iv. Computer
v. Electrical
vi. Information Technology

Your age should be in between 21 to 30 years. Age relaxation is provided for reserved category candidates.

For more details about BSNL JTO Exam, you can visit to the official website http://www.bsnl.co.in/
20th June 2015, 09:50 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to get job in BSNL (Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited) after completion of Bachelor Degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering Stream. The basic educational qualification required to be eligible for applying BSNL Recruitments is "Graduate Degree" or Bachelor Degree from a recognized university. Since you are going to complete your Bachelor Degree, you are eligible to appear in BSNL Recruitments and apply for this recruitments for this year. Candidates who are doing their Final year of Bachelor Degree are also eligible to get job in BSNL. BSNL Generally issues recruitment notification for filling up vacancies under several posts. So you are eligible to apply for BSNL Junior Telecom Officer Recruitment being an ECE Graduate. For I suggest you to visit the Careers or Recruitment Section of BSNL website, so that you will get to know about the latest updates of BSNL related recruitments.
20th June 2015, 10:32 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

To apply for various jobs in BSNL you need to give an Exam for required post. In fact for B.Tech graduates there is availability of post called " Junior Telecom Officer " in BSNL. So you for this Notification you can visit the BSNL Website or you can also view the notification in " Employment New " as well.

List of Job positions available for B.Tech ECE completed Graduates :

>> JTO ( Junior Telecom Officer )

>> PGM/CGM

>> TTA -- for Diploma in ECE candidates

For the JTO you must fulfills the below Criteria to get BSNL Central government job.

* You must complete B.E/B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering/Electrical Engineering from the recognized University with minimum 60% of marks.

* Age should be below " 30 years " and there is a Age relaxation based on the government norms.

* Selection Process will be based on " Written Examination and Interview" . And some times there will be a " Group Discussion " based on the Requirement of posts.
20th June 2015, 11:28 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Thank you.
Yeah you can get a job in BSNL after completion of B.E in ECE. You can apply for the post of JTO in BSNL by applying for the BSNL JTO Exam. There are eligibility criteria's which are needed to be satisfied in order to apply for the exam and they are:
  • Nationality
  • Age limit
  • Educational Qualification

-> The candidate should have a citizenship in India

-> Age limit needed is 21-30 years and there are relaxation for other category candidates such as for Government servants up to 5 years, for SC/ST candidates up to to 5 years and for OBC category up to 3 years relaxation allowed.

-> The educational qualification needed is candidate should have completed a Engineering/ Technology degree in Computer, Electrical, Electronics, Information Technology, Radio, Telecommunication.

If you satisfy all these above criteria then you can apply for the BSNL JTO exam. The Paper is objective type with multiple options and the exam is of three hours duration with one question Paper containing the following three sections :
  • Section-I (Engineering Stream) consists of 50 questions.
  • Section-II (Engineering stream) consists of 50 questions.
  • Section-III (General Ability Test) consists of 20 questions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?