24th June 2016, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get a job in Electrical board of Tamil Nadu after completion of BE in EEE?

Am I eligible to get a job in Electrical board of Tamil Nadu after completion of BE in EEE? What is the minimum qualification needed? It will be really helpful if you provide me the complete information. Awaiting to get the response on this.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get a job in TamilNadu Electrical board after completion of B.E in EEE?
  2. How to apply for Tamil Nadu Electricity Board Apprentice after BE?
  3. What is the procedure followed to get a job in Electrical board of TamilNadu after completion of B.E in EEE?
  4. Am I eligible to study AMIE course if working as a Technical Assistant in Tamil Nadu Electricity Board being a Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  5. Which institute is best for Boiler Operating engineer course in Tamilnadu
  6. Is candidate eligible to apply for Tamil Nadu engineering colleges after passing 12th from Delhi?
  7. What are the colleges in Coimbatore offering M.Tech IT
  8. Am I eligible to get admission in deemed university in Tamil Nadu after completion of 12th from NIOS board?
  9. Is migrating in Tamil Nadu Board of Secondary Education beneficial for CBSE student?
  10. List of electrical engineering job vacancies in Tamil Nadu -- [New]
  11. Am I eligible to get a job in core companies after completion of EEE with 75% marks?
  12. List of the best colleges in Chennai for B.Com?
  13. Am I eligible to get admission in Architecture colleges in Chennai if I have scored 70% in boards exam and 97 marks in NATA?
  14. List of Architecture colleges which are AICTE approved?
  15. Best chemical industry in Tamilnadu? What is the range of salary?
  16. Which job will provide good career after writing the 10th private exam from Tamil Nadu Directorate of Government Examination board?
  17. Which is the best college to study M.E in Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which are the colleges outside Chennai that I can get after scoring 184.25?
25th June 2016, 12:34 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a job in Electrical board of Tamil Nadu after completion of BE in EEE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to get a job in Electrical board of Tamil Nadu after completion of BE in EEE? What is the minimum qualification needed? It will be really helpful if you provide me the complete information. Awaiting to get the response on this.

Yes, you are eligible for a job in Electrical Board of Tamil Nadu after completion of BE in EEE. You can apply for the post of Assistant Engineer in TANGEDCO. You are eligible for the post with BE in EEE qualifications. The maximum age limit is 30 years for the selection. The aspirant has to appear for the Written examination and interview for the selection. You can find the details in the TANGEDCO websites. You will find the notifications in the website and newspapers for the vacancy.

The TANGEDCO website link is Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?