27th February 2016, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get a teaching government job after completion of 12th standard?

Dear sir/madam,

Can I get the teaching job in government sector ,I really wanted the job ,there is teaching career in government sector after passing the 12 th? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon as possible on this. Awaiting for the answer from all.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible for me to get a government teaching job after completion of 12th standard?
  2. Is there any teaching job in government sector after completion of 12th?
  3. What should I do to get a government job after completion of 12th standard? -- [New]
  4. Am I eligible to get state government job after completion of 12th from NIOS?
  5. Am I eligible to get a government teaching job? I am a BSc B.Ed student
  6. Am I eligible to get a government teaching job? What are the other medical requirements for teaching job?
  7. Am I eligible to take diploma civil after completion of 12th standard?
  8. How to become an Indian Airforce Officer directly after 10th?
  9. Government jobs after completing higher studies with 88%?
  10. Which is the best banking course I can join after completion of 12th standard to get the government job?
  11. Is it possible for me to get an government computer job right after completion of higher secondary and know the basic software's like Tally and MS-Office?
  12. How to get a government job in the field of teaching?
  13. What is the procedure followed to get government teaching job for 12th English?
  14. What course I should do for getting the government job after completion of MA and B.Ed?
  15. Can I join diploma or 11th after my intermediate studies? Which will provide more income in future?
  16. Which course can I opt for Teaching Job after completion of 12th?
  17. Will I be eligible for government teaching job after doing B.Com and B.Ed? I am 35 years old
  18. Am I eligible for Government/Teaching job at the age of 31 years? -- [Most Discussed]
28th February 2016, 02:05 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a teaching government job after completion of 12th standard?

No, it is not possible to get recruitment as teacher in government schools after 10+2.

For recruitment as teacher candidate need to appear and qualify in TET/CTET examination. The eligibility to appear for examination is :-

Candidate must have passed 10+2 with D.Ed ( 2 year ) from any recognised board.

Candidate passed graduation degree are also eligible to appear for examination after pursuing Diploma in Education or Bachelor in Education from any recognised university.

So, you are not eligible to appear for examination for final recruitment for jobs.
28th February 2016, 07:53 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a teaching government job after completion of 12th standard?

Yes, candidates passed 10+2/intermediate are eligible to appear for TET examination.

TET examination is conducted by state and central government for recruitment of teacher in schools.

But, it is necessary to have Diploma in Education degree other than 10+2 educational qualification to appear for TET examination. Candidates have to qualify in entrance examination for final recruitment.

For more information visit at official website of state education board or http://www.ctet.nic.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?