28th June 2016, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for government job after having 15 years of experience in MNC?

Respected Sir/Mam,

I am 37 years old, B.A. pass, have an experienced of 15 years in M.N.C. Am I eligible for any government jobs? Can you please let me know the criteria which will be asked for applying the government jobs? What steps I should follow?

Yanks
Suvaji Das.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for government job after having 15 years of experience in MNC?
  2. Will it be possible for me to get the government job by showing my MNC working experience?
  3. Job opportunities in MNC for B.Arch female graduate who has 5 years of work experience? Salary package in MNC?
  4. Am I eligible for getting government job after 31 years of age? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Am I eligible for MNC IT job after having passed with lots of arrears?
  6. Can I attend MNC interviews having 59% in B.Tech but 2.5 years experience?
  7. How to get job in MNC after completing B.Tech in Mechanical with 75 marks and having 3 years experience in QA department?
  8. Can I get government job after 12 years of IT experience in private sector?
  9. Have 6 years of experience in IT Industry and worked in many MNC's : What kind of Government Job is suitable for me? Can I get advantage from my experience?
  10. Best option between M.Tech from IIT and work experience after B.Tech?
  11. Can I make a career in State Government or Central Government with 10 years IT experience in a leading MNC? -- [New]
  12. Am I eligible for MNC companies as a programmer with BSc Correspondence and 2 years experience?
  13. Am I eligible to get a job in MNC companies after completino of M.Sc course?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for government job if I am 40 years old?
  15. Job in MNCs or Government for a student pursuing BA and 4 years experience as Assistant Accountant?
  16. Am I eligible to get a Government job at the age of 37 years? What is the qualification required for the job?
  17. How to get a Government job when am 30 years old and already working in a MNC?
  18. What are the chances of getting a good government job after completion of B.Com with 15 years experience?
29th June 2016, 04:39 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible for government job after having 15 years of experience in MNC?

The chances of getting government jobs in your case is not so sheer as you have reached the age of 37 years. If you fall under General category then you have to chance of even thinking about this.

Government give age relaxation to SC/ST & OBC candidates. For the general category candidates minimum age limit is 21 years & maximum age is 30 years. SC/St gets 5 years of age relaxation that is they can apply till 35 years of age. & OBC gets 3 years of age relaxation means till 33 years of age.

You have enough experience to get any good job but not the government jobs. You can buy Employment news from any paper vendor shop. This paper will give you details of government jobs on weekly basis.

I have also attached some government jobs notification which will help you in understanding.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf IBPS CWE_PO_V_Detailed_Advt.pdf(228.0 KB, 13 views)
File Type: pdf UPSC Civil Service 2016.pdf(653.2 KB, 10 views)
File Type: pdf SBI PO 2016.pdf(235.9 KB, 16 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?