31st March 2015, 09:04 AM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in MNC for B.Arch female graduate who has 5 years of work experience? Salary package in MNC?

Hello team,
I have completed B.Arch, and having
5 years experience in a small firm.
I am a girl and now I want to join MNC.
Please tell me any opportunity and
also salary package in MNC for me?

Related Questions:
  1. Will it be beneficial to pursue PGD in Advertising and Public Relations being a B.Tech graduate and work experience of 2 years? What will be the package after this course?
  2. What are the study opportunities available for me if I am a B.Com graduate?
  3. Opportunities and salary of HSBC GLT, Pune?
  4. Job opportunities with salary package for female Civil Engineer in Hyderabad?
  5. How to ask HSBC for hike? How much HSBC will offer to 2 years experience holder?
  6. What type of job can I get and how much will be the salary after having 10 years of experience of working in college library?
  7. Will I get a job in core companies after scoring 53% in class 10th, 70% in class 12th and 62% in B.Tech?
  8. Job opportunities available after BBM? Which are the universities for MBA that required minimum 5 years experience?
  9. Job opportunities in abroad after M.Tech. in biotechnology with good research experience?
  10. How much salary package is offered for 3 years experience in SAP?
  11. What's the salary package for a foreigner student in UK after just completion of M.Sc degree in international business?
  12. What is the scope of future job of ICWA? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to get permit of 18 Visa in Kuwait?
  14. In which company should I join between TCS and Aricent if selected in both?
  15. How to do MBA part time? I am pursuing B.Com exam
  16. What will be the average salary of an engineer after two years work experience in TCS?
  17. Will there be any Job Opportunities for me if I do SAP being a candidate having 5 years of work experience in International BPO and going to complete Executive MBA?
  18. How to search for lecturer job after completing BSc Nursing?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?