7th February 2014, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for PSC with Photostat copies of certificate?

I am 25 yrs.i completed plus 2 but i have only photostat copies of certificate am i eligible for psc and wat is the criteria to apply for psc

4th March 2014, 09:23 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible for PSC with Photostat copies of certificate?

Basically to apply for the PSC examination,the certificates are not at all needed.Actually the certificated will be verified before the Interview.So that you need Certificates of your qualification.So What happened to your certificates?Think whether they are recoverable or not.Or else they placed some where or missing.

So generally your certificates will be verified at the time of Interview.You try to prepare seriously for the examinations first then only you may think about the certificates.In general certificates are no needed at the time of Applying or registration for the particular post.As you have completed your 12th class,they may ask you about certificates up to 12th class only.

So I recommend you to go for applying for the P.S.C(Public Service Commission) examination.Because there will be long time process,and it takes time for conduct of the Interview from the date of written examination.So mean while you can try to recover all your certificates and then you can easily produce them at the time of Interview.

You need to produce Identification certificate in a corresponding prescribed format for certificate verification.You must also need to produce your Original Identity proof along with the self attested copies of the same.Apart from the 10th and 12th mark sheets,transfer certificates,caste certificates and more along with the original identity proof.So you need to give your passport size photographs as part of the verification,and make sure you have latest photographs,recent residence certificates.certificates. If you can not produce the certificates by the time of Interview then you may not be eligible for the further process.
2nd December 2020, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

Is transfer certificate mandatory for psc
22nd December 2020, 09:03 AM
Unregistered

I am 18 years old and I have only copy of tenth certificate can I apply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?