4th November 2017, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for TGT or PGT in government schools after MA and B.Ed?

I have done my graduation from political science with 47% and MA from Political-Science with 55%, B.Ed with 70% but cleared the CTET exam. I am 35 years old can I eligible for the post of TGT and PGT in Government school or K V schools. Please help.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do B.Ed from CCS university? Which are the teaching subjects in B.Ed? After B.Ed what are the requirements for TGT and PGT courses? Is there any post or vacancy in government schools for government teachers?
  2. Am I eligible for PGT or TGT having scored 45% in B.Com course? Required age criteria and Educational Qualification for TGT or PGT? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What is the eligibility criteria and age required for PGT or TGT in a government school?
  4. What is the eligibility criteria and age limit required for PGT or TGT in a government school?
  5. Best way to choose career in Teaching? Am I eligible for B.Ed, TGT or PGT after doing BCA?
  6. Is there any placement vacancy for TGT English, TGT SS or TGT Computer Teacher in state government schools?
  7. What is the way to become a Teacher being a B.Com Graduate with an age of 26 years?
  8. Age limit for General candidates for Teachers post in Government Schools?
  9. Required age limit to be eligible for TGT and PGT Exams of Delhi Government?
  10. Theap model schools previous question papers of PGT TGT Maths?
  11. What is the promotion rule in followed in Delhi government schools?
  12. Am I eligible for TGT and PGT after scoring 51% in B.A and 63% in B.Ed?
  13. Will I be eligible for TGT and PGT after doing M.A with 51% and B.Ed with 63%?
  14. Whether PGDTE is similar to B.Ed? Can I apply for DSC and Model Schools for English TGT/PGT with PGDTE certificate?
  15. AP model schools previous papers of TGT PGT Maths?
  16. Am I eligible for PGT teacher post after completion of B.Ed course?
  17. Eligibility to appear in TGT for a candidate with 43% in BA, 55% in MA & 67% in BEd? -- [New]
  18. How to apply for PGT computer science in Central or State Government schools?
5th November 2017, 08:53 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for TGT or PGT in government schools after MA and B.Ed?

Yes, you are eligible for this post.

Eligibility:

1. To apply TGT exam, you should a passed bachelor's degree from a recognized
university. you must consist at least 50% marks in bachelor's degree to apply this.

2. You must be above 21 years. There is no upper age limit.

3. To apply PGT exam, you should passed post graduation from a recognized university
at least 50% marks.

4. You must consist B.Ed course to apply these two exam along with bachelor's degree
or post graduation.

5. Written exam is conducted for TGT and PGT who are passed for this written exam will
called for an interview.
5th November 2017, 12:07 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for TGT or PGT in government schools after MA and B.Ed?

In order to become a TGT, you should have completed your graduation and B.Ed with minimum 50% marks from a recognized institute. For PGT, you should have completed your master's degree from a recognized university. The minimum age limit for TGT and PGT is 21 years and you can apply till the age of 60 years. You should have minimum 2 - 3 years of teaching experience. So, according to the above criteria you are eliglble for TGT and PGT.
5th November 2017, 11:16 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria Required to appear in TGT or PGT Entrance Examination:

Yes. As far as my best knowledge is concerned, you are certainly eligible to appear in TGT or PGT Entrance Examination with the above mentioned educational qualification.

Here is the basic eligibility criteria required,

>> For TGT - You must have completed Graduation in the concerned stream and B.Ed or BTC or it's equivalent training certificate

>> For PGT - You must have completed Post Graduation in concerned stream

>> The minimum age required is 21 years and maximum age must not exceed 60 years in order to be eligible.

>> As you met the required eligibility criteria, I am very sure that you are eligible to appear in TGT as well as PGT Entrance Examinations.
6th November 2017, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir, What should I do next after completion of my B.SC. IHM, NCHM (National Council of Hotel Management) to get a good job in Hotels.
Awaiting for the response.
Thanks & regards
Ganesh sharma
7th October 2019, 09:22 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for tgt English if I have completed bba with 70% then persuade MA and b.ed in English
15th June 2022, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

Is eligible for PGT TGT after doing MA in education?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?