13th April 2014, 01:14 AM
Unregistered

Appointment as Assistant Jailer and Sub Inspector in Bihar police?

Sir, I named Ram Chandra Prasad Singh retired from Military service on 30 Sep 2012 on completion of 28 years of service in Corps of Engineering (Madras Engineering Group & Centre, Bangalore). I was holding the rank of Subedar Major and my trade was clerk (Staff duties). My date of birth is 15 Jul 1964 (48 years & 3 months). My civil education is Associate Degree in Accountancy and Office management from IGNOU. I want to know whether I am eligible to apply for Assistant Jailer post or Sub Inspector of Police post in Bihar. I am physically fit and having medical category SHAPE-I.

Please also intimate the likely date of issue of advertisement for the above post by Bihar Govt.

My email id is : [email protected] and Mob No is 08050534837

15th April 2014, 09:05 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Appointment as Assistant Jailer and Sub Inspector in Bihar police?

You considered that you are retired from Military service on 30 Sep 2012 on completion of 28 years of service in Corps of Engineering (Madras Engineering Group & Centre, Bangalore). And also you have considered that you are holding the rank of Subedar Major and also you mentioned your trade was clerk (Staff duties). And also mentioned your civil education is Associate Degree in Accountancy and Office management from IGNOU. Now you want to know whether you are eligible to apply for Assistant Jailer post or Sub Inspector of Police post in Bihar.

Now I am clearing your confusion as you have questioned above. But I am sorry to say you that there are no direct post to join on the assistant jailer but sub inspector post are there you can apply for the post of sub inspector you have ex servicemen quota so don’t worry just try to well preparation I am sure that you will definitely get the job of the post of sub inspector.

For the post of sub inspector your height minimum 5 ft 8 inch and you have also physical fitness and also it required your chest size minimum 35 cms and you can also run at least 5 km per 20 minutes. So be running practice daily morning so that you have to run 5 to 6 km per 20 minutes. And daily read newspaper and current affairs for the practice of written examination if you can follow this steps you will definitely get the sub inspector service.
15th March 2015, 01:27 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Appointment as Assistant Jailer and Sub Inspector in Bihar police?

sir,
please ensure date for vacancies of assistant jailor and sub-inspector 2015 for ex-army.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?