27th October 2015, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

Is B.Com qualification enough to get job in Airport Authority of India?

I have done B.Com with good percentage. Now i want to work in Airport Authority of India. SO i want to know if this qualification is enough for getting the job?

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities in Airport Authority of India for B.Sc(Electronics) last year candidate?
  2. How to join as Airport Authority of India after doing first year M.Com degree
  3. Recruitment Procedure of Airport Authority of India? Information regarding Syllabus and Exam dates for this being a candidate of B.Tech in IT?
  4. How to get a job in Airport Authority of India after completing B.tech in ECE from Calicut University
  5. How can I get job in Airport Authority of India after completing B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  6. Question papers for Jr executive(Airport Operations) exam for Airport Authority of India
  7. What is the percentage criteria for legal or LL.B vacancies in Airport authority of India?
  8. Question papers for Airport Authority of India Operations Junior Executive exam
  9. How can I prepare to qualify Junior Executive(Airport Operation) recruitment exam conducted by Airport Authority of India?
  10. Airport Authority of India model question papers?
  11. Syllabus and books for Airport Authority Of India Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the syllabus of Airport Authority of India exam for Junior Executive in IT?
  13. Am I eligible to apply in Airport Authority of India Junior Executive(Finance) post being a 21 years old final year student of B.Com and ICAI?
  14. What kind of posts are available in Airport Authority of India for B.Tech(EEE) candidate?
  15. Previous year question paper of Junior Assistant(Fire) recruitment exam conducted by Airport Authority Of India?
  16. Is a student of B.Tech final year eligible to apply for a job of senior assistants in Airport Authority of India
  17. Junior Executive syllabus and sample question papers for Airport Authority of India recruitment exam?
  18. Sample papers for Junior executive electronics in airport authority of india
27th October 2015, 11:43 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is B.Com qualification enough to get job in Airport Authority of India?

Yes, B.Com. qualification is enough to get job in Airport Authority of India.

Eligibility for job in Airport Authority of India :
  • Age of candidate must be from 21 to 27 years. Relaxation in age is also there as per government norms.
  • Candidate must have passed graduation from any recognised university.
  • Candidate must have secured more than 60% marks in graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?