11th February 2018, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

Is BA from Ambedkar university valid for IBPS clerical post?

Sir, I have completed my diploma electronic and engineering with 70% and then completed B.A in ambedkar University with 42%. Can I apply IBPS clerical post.

11th February 2018, 04:54 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is BA from Ambedkar university valid for IBPS clerical post?

Yes after completing graduation from Ambedkar university you are eligible to write IBPS clerk as well as PO examination.
There is no any exact percentage criteria set by IBPS till now. But it will be better to score at least 50 percent to be in safe zone.
If you are under reserved category then you get age relaxation upto 5 years as well as relaxation in percentage criteria.
11th February 2018, 09:49 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Basically there is a certain educational qualification for appearing in IBPS Clerical recruitment. As far as my best knowledge is concerned, you can apply for IBPS Clerical cadre recruitment with the above mentioned educational qualification.

>> The basic educational qualification required is "Graduation" or Bachelor's Degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

>> According to my knowledge, Ambedkar University is a recognized university. Hence, I can say that you are eligible to apply for this recruitment.

>> There is no certain minimum percentage required in order to be eligible for this recruitment. Just a Pass in Graduation is a pre-requisite in order to apply for this recruitment.

Click here for More Details
15th February 2018, 07:28 AM
chikkykranthi619

Generally IBPS will conduct the bank examinations every year.

Pattern of clerk exam:
Clerk:
Preliminary examination
Mains examination.
There will not be any interview.

Am sorry to say that you are not eligible for applying for the examinations conducted by IBPS because minimum qualification required is 10+2 along with degree or any equivalent from recognized board or university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?