11th February 2018, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

Process to get job in NCC or NSS while studying B.Tech?

Sir, I want to join NCC or NSS. I don't know how I can join in that Scheme now I am studying B.Tech 3rd year. So, let me explain please. In my college don't have any of the above schemes.

14th February 2018, 04:17 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Process to get job in NCC or NSS while studying B.Tech?

You need to contact the nearest headquarter to apply for admission. They will provide you application form and you just have to fill the form and submit it along with all the required documents.
Permission from colleges as well as parents will be required for joining such organisations. Hence, make sure you have contacted them prior to applying.
15th February 2018, 07:21 AM
chikkykranthi619

Default Re: Process to get job in NCC or NSS while studying B.Tech?

Yes off-course it is good to do NCC or NSS while pursuing your studies but first you need to get B certificate with college level then after that you can go for C certificate. Make sure that you are dedicated because maintaining 2 things is bit difficult but you can do it with dedication, hard work.
If you have C grade certificate it will be very much useful for your future job aspects also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?