24th September 2015, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

Banking jobs in Government sector for a candidate who has secured 80% in Intermediate?

Sir,
I have completed my Intermediate with 80%. Can I do any Government job in Bank now? Please let me know about this immediately. Looking for quick reply.

31st October 2015, 04:51 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Banking jobs in Government sector for a candidate who has secured 80% in Intermediate?

You have a keen interest in doing banking sector jobs. You have completed Intermediate with 80 percentage marks.

Following are the recruitment exam for getting job in banking sector:

--IBPS PO

--IBPS CLERK

--SBI PO

--IBPS RRB

**But I am sorry to say that you are not eligible for taking any of the above mentioned exams because the minimum eligibility for the banking exam is graduation. So in my opinion you have to firstly complete your graduation degree and then go for banking exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?