5th June 2019, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

Benefits allotted to Controller of Examination through West Bengal PSC?

Hi everyone, I am already working in a private firm. Now, I am thinking to apply for West Bengal PSC Controller of Examination recruitment. I want to know what benefits I get there? Kindly advise me. Waiting for your response!

15th June 2019, 01:27 AM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits allotted to Controller of Examination through West Bengal PSC?

You are currently working on a private firm and you want to apply for WBPSC Controller of Examination post. That is okay. Now, your concern is which benefits you will get there. I didn't understand your question well. If you are asking which benefits you will get at the time of examination, then as a firm worker you will get no benefits in that examination because applicants must have experience in handing of large scale examination related application software, OMR scanning and
evaluation and preparation of results.

If you are asking which benefits you will get after getting job in this post, so I want to tell you that you will be paid for the work as usual. Instead, there is too much pressure in a controller of examination because he/she has to control the whole examination till end.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?