5th June 2019, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

Tips to crack Madhya Pradesh PSC Medical Officer recruitment Interview

Hello Sir, I need your help. Can you please suggest me some tips to crack Interview of Madhya Pradesh PSC Medical Officer recruitment of this year? I want to crack Madhya Pradesh PSC recruitment interview and join as a Medical Officer. Kindly help me in this regard. Thank you!

15th June 2019, 01:34 AM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Tips to crack Madhya Pradesh PSC Medical Officer recruitment Interview

If you have asked about tips to crack MPPSC written examination, I may be able to give you a bundle of tips. But, as you want tips to crack interview round, you should know that Interview is basically a personality test. There is no specific syllabus for interview, the board could ask anything to assess your personality. Since, it doesn't have any particular syllabus, so be free. Don't take much pressure. They will basically test your presence mind. Try to answer in a good manner so that they can be satisfied. If you don't know the answer of any question, directly tell them I don't know. They want to test your personality. They have already tested your knowledge through written tests. So, feel relaxed and give the answer .

Those are some tips to crack the interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?