4th November 2022, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

BSc CBZ student can apply for Deputy Range Forest Officer?

I am studying in BSc CBZ final year studant can i apply for Deputy Range Forest Officer post give me the clarity

8th November 2022, 10:57 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: BSc CBZ student can apply for Deputy Range Forest Officer?

Candidate must possess bachelor's degree with atleast one of the subject namely, Botany, Zoology, chemistry, bachelor's degree in agriculture or bachelor's degree in engineering from any recognised university .

Preferential qualification
Served in the territorial army for 2 years
Obtained B certificate of National Cadet Corps.
They also have to pass the physical test Eligibility criteria to apply for the post.
9th November 2022, 07:52 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria required to apply for Deputy Range Forest Officer recruitment:

The minimum basic eligibility criteria required to apply for Deputy Range Forest Officer recruitment is given below,

Name of the job position- Deputy Range Forest Officer

@ In general, to be eligible for this post candidiates must have completed Graduation preferably Bachelor of Science or else Bachelor of Engineering course from a recognized university or institute.

@ Hence, according to this criteria I can say that you may be eligible to apply for such recruitments.

@ The minimum age required is 18 years and maximum age should not exceed 27 years in some cases. If you can meet the required age criteria you are eligible to apply for this recruitment.
9th November 2022, 08:17 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The minimum educational qualification required for Deputy Ranger Forest Officer is a candidate must have passed a bachelor's degree in any medical, science, or engineering field from a recognized university. The candidate's age should be between 21 to 32 years and must be an Indian citizen.

To become eligible for forest jobs, you must pass the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Indian Forest Service examination. The Indian government conducts the competitive IFS examination at the All India level to recruit qualified forest officers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?