4th November 2022, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

Which subject I will choose after 10th class for become a Deputy Collector but I am in 9th class?

I am telling that it I am I'm in 9th class and and my I team is to become a a a Deputy Collector so so what what I I will do to become Deputy collector I am confused which subject I will choose shoes so please tell me so please tell me e which subject I will choose

6th November 2022, 03:32 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subject I will choose after 10th class for become a Deputy Collector but I am in 9th class?

To become deputy collector you have to appear and qualify in the state PCS examination.

The eligibility to appear for the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university.

So, you can pursue the course as per your interest. To get detail information about the examination visit at official website of respective state PCS.
7th November 2022, 03:34 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subject I will choose after 10th class for become a Deputy Collector but I am in 9th class?

Eligibility
The candidate must be an Indian citizen

The candidate must have bachelor's degree from a recognised institution , those who are in their final year can also apply.

The selection process consists of 3 stages
Preliminary exam
Main exam
Interview
After clearing the interview , the final merit list is prepared and the candidate is appointed to various post in the state administration including deputy collector.

For exam preparation, one has to go through history, social science and environment.
Graduation can be in any stream.
There js no particular stream required.
8th November 2022, 06:10 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

To become Deputy Collector, you have to appear and qualify in Public Service Commission conducted by the respective State Public Service Commission.

Candidates with bachelor degree in any discipline are eligible to appear in the examination. So, you can select the course as per your interest.

In case you want to get detail information about the examination visit at official website of state public service commission.
9th November 2022, 08:24 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria required to become Deputy Collector:

The minimum educational qualification required to become a Deputy Collector is given below,

Name of the job Position- Deputy Collector

@ In order to become a Deputy Collector, you must have completed Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized college or institute.

@ And then you should appear in the Civil Services Examination conducted by the concerned state.

@ Then you are required to qualify all the rounds conducted by the concerned state government. Then you will be appointed as Deputy Collector in the particular state.

@ Hence based on this you can choose the best course or stream based on your interests after successful completion of 10th class as any Discipline in Graduation is allowed.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?