27th March 2019, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for AIATSL Security Agent recruitment being a BA graduate? Last date to apply?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have done with my BA Honours course. I am interested to apply in AIATSL recruitment for Security Agent post. Can I apply for this post? Also, I want to know about the last date to apply in this recruitment.

31st March 2019, 09:46 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for AIATSL Security Agent recruitment being a BA graduate? Last date to apply?

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for AIATSL Security Agent recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for Security Agent in AIATSL recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Air India Air Transport Services Limited

Name of the Job Position - Security Agent

>> You must have completed "Graduation" in any discipline from a recognized university.

>> Must have possess BCAS basis AVSEC certificate.

>> Hence, besides having this BA degree make sure that you have above mentioned certificate in order to be eligible.

Click here for official notification
31st March 2019, 01:11 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for AIATSL Security Agent recruitment being a BA graduate? Last date to apply?

Eligibility criteria to apply for Security Agent in AIATSL (Air India Air Transport Services Limited) is:

Educational Qualification:

>> Graduate applicants can engage the interview for Security Agent posts.

Age Limit:

Age Limits are given based on AVSEC qualified and non – qualified applicants.

For AVSEC Qualified applicants:

For General applicants age is 31 years, for SC/ST applicants age is 36 years and for OBC applicants age if 34 years.

For Non-AVSEC Qualified applicants:

For General applicants age is 28 years, SC/ST applicants age is 33 years and for OBC applicants age is 31 years.

Last Date for Submission of Application is on March 25th, 2019.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website www.airindia.in
31st March 2019, 03:04 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can certainly apply for the post of Security Agent in AIATSL. As per educational qualification, you must be a graduate from a recognized board.

Other eligibility criteria are:-
:-You must have BCAS basics and AVSEC certificate or screener certificate of 12 days.

:-Your height must be 170cms.

:-You should have not attained the age of 31 years as of 01th February 2019.

The last date submit the application was 12th March 2019. However, you can wait for the next available opportunity.
31st March 2019, 09:29 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You need to have graduation in any field from a recognised university and must possess BCAS basic AVSEC Certificate and/or Screener Certificate.

Form Submission Start Date : 01/03/2019
Form Submission Last Date : 25/03/2019
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?