27th March 2019, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for ECIL Trade Apprentices recruitment for an ITI holder?

I have done my ITI course and I want to apply for Trade Apprentices post in ECIL Recruitment. Can I eligible to apply for this post? Also let me know about the age limit for applying in the same post.

30th March 2019, 06:36 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for ECIL Trade Apprentices recruitment for an ITI holder?

Eligibility Criteria and age criteria required to apply for ECIL Trade Apprentices Recruitment:

The detailed eligibility criteria and age criteria required to apply for this ECIL Trade Apprentices recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - ECIL

Name of the Job Position - Trade Apprentices

>> Candidates should have passed ITI in concerned stream.

>> As you are an ITI holder, I can say that you are certainly eligible to apply for this recruitment.

>> Minimum age required is 14 years and age is considered as on 1st October, 2018.

Click here for official website
30th March 2019, 11:19 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for ECIL Trade Apprentices recruitment for an ITI holder?

In order to apply for ECIL Trade Apprentices recruitment, you should have completed your ITI qualification in the relevant trade you want to work for. Your age should not exceed 14 years. Age relaxation will be applicable on reserved category candidates as per government norms.
30th March 2019, 07:07 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria to apply for ECIL (Electronics Corporation of India Limited) Trade Apprentices Recruitment is Applicants must be completed ITI Pass certificate. Applicants minimum age limit is 14 years.

For more information, you can visit their Official website http://www.ecil.co.in/.
31st March 2019, 02:37 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

The Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for ECIL Trade Apprentices recruitment for an ITI holder is given below.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA

** The candidate should have passed ITI trade certificate in concerned trade from a Recognised board.

** The age of the candidate should be greater than 14 years.

** As per my knowledge, there is no application fee to apply for ECIL Trade Apprentices recruitment.
31st March 2019, 09:47 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

I would like to let you know that last date to apply for ECIL Trade Apprentices recruitment was 28/09/2018. Candidates who have passed ITI certificate in respective trade were eligible to apply for that recruitment. Candidates should not be less than 14 years of age as on 01/10/2018.

For detailed information, you can visit the below mentioned PDF attachment.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf TRADE_APPT_CLDC_2018_01.pdf(604.4 KB, 0 views)

Last edited by ppsahu; 2nd April 2019 at 08:37 AM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?