21st June 2020, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for AIC India Actuarial Apprentice recruitment being a BCA graduate?

Hi Sir/Mam, I have done a BCA course. I want to apply for AIC India recruitment for Actuarial Apprentice. Kindly let me know if I can apply for this recruitment or not? Please let me know about this asap.

23rd June 2020, 01:35 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for AIC India Actuarial Apprentice recruitment being a BCA graduate?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for AIC India Actuarial Apprentice recruitment is Candidate must have passed Bachelor's degree in any discipline from recognised University with at least 60% or more marks in aggregate (55% in case of SC/ST candidates) and The candidate should have passed or have been exempted from at least 5 actuarial exams conducted by Institute of Actuaries of India (IAI). Candidate upper age limit required to apply for this recruitment is 39 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidates.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for AIC India Actuarial Apprentice recruitment being a BCA graduate.

For more information, you can visit their official website https://www.aicofindia.com/.
23rd June 2020, 05:51 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for AIC India Actuarial Apprentice recruitment being a BCA graduate?

Yes, because according to eligibility criteria, the candidate must have done a bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognised University with at least 60% or more marks in aggregate and 5% relaxation in marks is given to reserved categories.
24th June 2020, 07:31 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for AIC India Actuarial Apprentice recruitment being a BCA graduate. I am giving you the educational qualification which is required is a candidate must have passed Bachelor's degree in any stream with a minimum score of 60% marks in aggregate for general category and 55% marks in aggregate for SC/ST category from a recognized university. The candidate maximum age should not be more than 30 years and can apply online without paying any application fee.

I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is https://www.aicofindia
24th June 2020, 08:31 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

To be eligible for this recruitment, you must have definitely met the below mentioned criteria,

Point 1: You must have done Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university with minimum 60% marks or 55% marks in case of SC/ ST candidates.

Point 2: You should have passed or have been exempted from the at least 5 actuarial examinations that are conducted by "Institute of Actuaries of India (IAI) or else Institute and faculty of actuaries, UK as per the Curriculum 2019.

>> Besides having BCA course, you must meet the point 2 in order to be eligible for this recruitment. Please refer to the official notification that has been attached below for more detailed information.

Click here for official notification
24th June 2020, 12:23 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Please find below the Eligibility criteria to apply for AIC India Actuarial Apprentice recruitment :-

Qualification :-
-----------------
i) You must have completed Graduation Degree in any discipline from any recognized University with at least 60% or more marks in aggregate (55% in case of SC/ST candidates).

ii) You should have passed or have been exempted from at least 5 actuarial exams conducted by Institute of Actuaries of India (IAI).

-------
Age should be 30 years or below to get eligible for the post.

If you meet the above criteria, then you are eligible to apply for the above post.

For more details , you can visit the below official site:-
https://www.actuariesindia.org/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?