21st June 2020, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for AIC India Actuarial Apprentice recruitment?

Sir, please help me to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in AIC India recruitment of Actuarial Apprentice. I need to know about the eligibility criteria so that I can apply for it. Please help me!

23rd June 2020, 01:51 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for AIC India Actuarial Apprentice recruitment?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for AIC India Actuarial Apprentice recruitment is Candidate must have passed Bachelor's degree in any discipline from recognised University with at least 60% or more marks in aggregate (55% in case of SC/ST candidates) and The candidate should have passed or have been exempted from at least 5 actuarial exams conducted by Institute of Actuaries of India (IAI). Candidate upper age limit required to apply for this recruitment is 39 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidates.

For more information, you can visit their official website https://www.aicofindia.com/.
23rd June 2020, 05:40 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for AIC India Actuarial Apprentice recruitment?

Eligibility to apply for AIC India Actuarial Apprentice recruitment:-

> the candidate must have done a bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognised University with at least 60% or more marks in aggregate (55% in case of SC / St categories) and the candidate should have passed or have been exempted from at least 5 actuarial exams conducted by Institute of actuaries of India.

> Age limit - 30 years
23rd June 2020, 10:52 PM
Lollypop Lagelu

AIC (Agriculture Insurance Company of India) India Actuarial Apprentice recruitment:

## ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:

** EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION:

a. Applicant should have passed Graduation in any discipline from recognised University with at least 60% or more marks in aggregate (55% in case of SC/ST candidates), AND

b. The candidate should have passed or have been exempted from at least 5 actuarial exams conducted by Institute of Actuaries of India (IAI) or Institute and Faculty of Actuaries, UK as per Curriculum 2019.

** Experience: Applicant should have Minimum 2 years post qualification working experience in Agriculture Insurance Marketing and/or Risk Management.

** AGE CRITERIA:

Upper Age Limit: 30 years.
23rd June 2020, 11:26 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

AIC India Actuarial Apprentice recruitment :

*Eligibility criteria

Candidates should have done graduation in any discipline from recognised university with at least 60% or more marks in aggregate (55% in case of SC/ST candidates),

The candidate should have passed or have been exempted from at least 5 actuarial exams conducted by Institute of Actuaries of India (IAI) or Institute and Faculty of Actuaries, UK as per Curriculum 2019.

Age limit should be not more than 30 years. There is age relaxation for reserved categories.
3 years for OBC
5 years for SC/ST
10 years for PWD candidates.

For more information log on to official website.
24th June 2020, 06:22 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility to apply for AIC India Actuarial Apprentice recruitment is a candidate must have passed Bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university with a minimum score of 60% marks in aggregate for general category and 55% marks in aggregate for SC/ST category. The candidate maximum age should not be more than 30 years.

I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is https://www.aicofindia.com/
24th June 2020, 08:38 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for AIC India Actuarial Apprentice recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for AIC India Actuarial Apprentice recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - AIC India

Name of the Job Position - Actuarial Apprentice

>> You must have completed Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university with minimum 60% marks and 55% marks in case of SC/ ST candidates.

>> And also you must have passed or have been exempted from at last 5 actuarial examinations conducted by Institute of Actuaries of Indian or Institute and Faculty of Actuaries, UK as per curriculum 2019.

>> Maximum age should not exceed 30 years. Age criteria is considered as on 1st May, 2020. Of course, there is an age relaxation for reserved category candidates.

Click here for official notification
24th June 2020, 12:18 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for AIC India Actuarial Apprentice recruitment :-

Eligibility :-
-----------
Educational Qualification :-
------------------------------
i) You must have completed Graduation Degree in any discipline from any recognized University with at least 60% or more marks in aggregate (55% in case of SC/ST candidates).

ii) You should have passed or have been exempted from at least 5 actuarial exams conducted by Institute of Actuaries of India (IAI).

Age limit :-
-------------
Age should be 30 years or below to get eligible for the post.

For more details , you can visit the below official site:-
https://www.actuariesindia.org/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?