26th April 2020, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for the Andhra Pradesh PSC Group-II recruitment if having 3 backlogs in BTech?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have completed my BTech course but I am still having 3 backlogs. I want to apply for the Andhra Pradesh PSC Group-II recruitment. So, can I apply for this recruitment? Please let me know about this as soon as possible.

30th April 2020, 09:00 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for the Andhra Pradesh PSC Group-II recruitment if having 3 backlogs in BTech?

No, you can not apply for Andhra Pradesh PSC Group II recruitment with three backlogs in bachelor's degree. Candidates who have cleared all papers and secured at least passing status in bachelor's degree can apply for Andhra Pradesh PSC Group II recruitment.

The age criteria is 18-42 years. There is upper age relaxation for OBC and SC/ST candidates. You need to clear your backlogs to become eligible for PSC Group II recruitment.
30th April 2020, 09:03 PM
Deadman11145

Default Re: Can I apply for the Andhra Pradesh PSC Group-II recruitment if having 3 backlogs in BTech?

No you cannot apply for the Andhra Pradesh PSC Group-II recruitment if you are having 3 backlogs in B.Tech. Every post under Andhra Pradesh PSC Group-II recruitment require a degree with no backlogs. There is no percentage criteria but the candidate should not have any backlogs.
Final year candidates who are having backlogs can apply and should clear their backlogs till the end of their course. Passed out candidates should not be having any backlogs while applying.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?