26th April 2020, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for the JPSC Civil Service Exam for a BE Civil Engineer?

Dear Sir, I have completed my BE in Civil Engineering and I want to apply for JPSC Civil Service Exam. I would like to know about the requirements for applying in this JPSC CSE. Kindly let me know about the requirements asap.

30th April 2020, 09:00 AM
Mantun Bhai

Default Re: Requirements to apply for the JPSC Civil Service Exam for a BE Civil Engineer?

JPSC Civil Service Examination:

-->> Requirements to Apply:

Candidates must be Degree holder from recognized university/ equivalent qualification.

Candidates maximum age should be 35 years for Unreserved, 37 years for BC-II/ BC-I candidates, 40 years for SC & ST (Male & Female) and 38 years for Female Unreserved/ BC-II & BC-I candidates.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for this examination.

For more information, you can visit their official website.
30th April 2020, 09:17 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for the JPSC Civil Service Exam for a BE Civil Engineer?

JPSC stands for Jharkhand Public Service Commission. The eligibility criteria for JPSC Civil Service examination:

>>Candidate must have done bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university.

>>The age criteria is 21-35 years. Upper age relaxation applicable to candidates of reserved category.

You can apply for exam after B.E in Civil Engineering.
30th April 2020, 02:28 PM
sitaram0605

Requirements to apply for the JPSC Civil Service Exam:

-->> Candidates must hold a Bachelors’ Degree from any recognized university.

-->> Candidate upper age limit is 35 years.
30th April 2020, 04:39 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to appear for JPSC examination.

The common eligibility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

The age limit is 21-35 years. There is relaxation for women and reserved category.

So, you can appear for the examination.

Candidates have to qualify in all three stages of examination for final selection.
30th April 2020, 09:19 PM
Deadman11145

Requirements to apply for Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) Civil Service Exam:-

<> Age Limit - Candidates maximum age should be 35 years for unreserved, 37 years for OBC Candidates, 40 years for SC/ST candidates.

<> Educational Qualification - Candidates must be degree holder from recognized university/ equivalent qualification. The candidates who qualified in preliminary qualification, have to attend with full details of certificates to main examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?